Chapter 111

The guys were training Lloyd in the dojo, That was until Nya came with a letter to Lloyd. 

'' Hm it's from Lloyd's old school. 

'' The Darkley school for bad boys? '' Cole asked. 

'' Formerly bad boys. They have changed for the better, it's now known as Darkley's school for great children.  '' Sensei Wu corrected. 

'' Wait they turned good? '' Kai asked. 

'' It says here there's going to be a ceremony. '' Sensei Wu said

'' I love ceremonies, that means there's gonna be cake. '' Cole said. 

'' Lloyd's change made them inspired, now they've invited Lloyd to get an honorary degree of excellence. '' Sensei Wu 

* with Garmadon and you * 

'' Okay so let's brainstorm on how to use my mega weapon to destroy the ninjas. Remember the weapon can only create never destroy and I can only use it once a day, as it drains all my strength, so no such thing as a bad idea. ''  Garmadon said. 

'' What if you make more pirates? '' One contrictai said. 

'' Over the side! '' Garmadon said. 

'' Anyone else! Don't be shy, no bad ideas. '' Garmadon said. 

'' What if you recreate the devourer? '' A venomari said. 

'' Over the side! '' Garmadon said. 

'' Instead of things that have already failed to destroy the ninjas, how about something new. '' Garmadon said. 

'' Can you create a giant ham sandwich? '' Another constrictai asked. 

'' A poisoned giant ham sandwich? '' Garmadon asked. 

'' I would not, I'm so hungry. ''  the constrictai said. He was thrown over the side. 

'' This is impossible, those pesky ninjas always come out on top. How can I defeat the ninjas, who so rudely refuses to be defeated? Weapon answer me! Wait that's it! '' Garmadon said. 

'' A giant ham sandwich? '' A hypnobrai asked. 

'' No more brainstorming, gather me all the ninja belongings left on the ship. '' Garmadon said. The serpentine quickly found some of the ninja's gi's left on the ship and brought them back to the deck. 

'' Ninja today I wish for you to finally meet your end! '' Garmadon said. He faced the weapon towards the gi's, and soon the gi's transformed into an almost complete copy of the ninjas. Lord Garmadon Fell to the ground, and your body told you to see if he was okay. 

'' I have made you to be evil towards the ninjas, and loyal only to me. '' Garmadon said, as you helped him over to the railing. 

'' Yes Lord Garmadon! '' They all said and bowed. 

'' And I command you to find and destroy the ninjas. And y/n you will be going with them. '' Garmadon said and you nodded. 

* with the Ninjas * 

They all arrived at the school and were immediately greeted by one of Lloyd's old friends.