Chapter 144

You were in your room packing your things. 

' I wonder how the others are doing? ' you thought. 

' Will Lloyd forgive me? ' you thought. All these thoughts were running through your mind. You had so many thoughts that you didn't hear Mikey knock on the door. 

'' y/n? Are you okay? '' Mikey asked as he entered the room. 

'' Oh! Mikey! Yeah, I'm okay, just thinking. '' You said. 

'' Thinking about what? '' Mikey asked you. 

'' You know, my friends and Lloyd. I mean will they forgive me for running away? '' You said. Mikey just gave you a smile and placed a hand on your head. 

'' Don't worry they're your friends, they'll forgive you. Plus I think Lloyd have missed you too much. '' Mikey said. You looked at Mikey and then blushed. 

'' Plus you can show him some of the new tricks you have learned by being here with us. '' Mikey sais while giving you a smile. 

'' Well, I plan on leaving tomorrow, so maybe we could have some fun today? '' you said and looked at Mikey. You saw how Mikey's eyes light in joy. 

'' Then let's get the guys and make sure you'll never forget this day! '' Mikey shouted and grabbed your hand and ran out of your room. 

All the guys agreed to have a fun day together. 

'' What should we do then? '' Kensei asked. 

'' How about we go to the waterfall? '' Leon asked. 

'' Waterfall? '' you said and looked confused at them. 

'' Yeah! there's this huge waterfall not long from here, it's the best place to hang out. '' Hunter said. 

'' Then let's go! '' you said. 

'' hey y/n! Better bring some extra clothes you never know! '' Kensei said. 

'' Why do I have a feeling this is going to bad, '' you said and took some dry clothes with you. Soon you all reached the waterfall. 

'' Wow! It's beautiful. '' You said. 

'' last one there is a rotten egg! '' Hunter said. 

'' Hey wait! '' you shouted. You guys played around. At one point the guys pushed you into the water. 

'' Oh you're gonna get it now! '' you said. Too bad for them you could control water. When the sun started to set, you were all wet from playing in the waterfall. You all changed into dry clothes and started to head back. 

It had truly been a fun day...

-----------------------------

Yay!!! I'm back guys. I feel like passing out because of all this stress. Hope you guys are doing okay!!!!