Chapter 88

( i don't own this gif!!!)

CRASH!!!

You look up and saw.... Lloyd!

You stood up fast, and ran towards him. You tackle him and hug him tight. You pulled away from him again, and looked down at him with a happy smile. You hugged him again, and he hugged you back. He placed his face into your neck, and hugged you back tightly with one arm. You pulled back again and looked into each others eyes, and then you did something unbelievable. 

You kissed Lloyd right on the lips, in front of everyone. But Lloyd placed a hand behind your head, and kissed you back. (Just watch the gif if you don't understand.) 

When you realized what you did, you quickly pulled back and blushed. You placed your blushing face into your hands, just to hide how embarrassed you are. Lloyd laughed a little, and hugged you closed. 

'' You better take good care of her Lloyd. '' You heard Garmadon say behind you.

'' Dad... '' Lloyd said and looked up. After Lloyd Saw his dad, he held you tight up against him.

'' I don't want to fight you Lloyd, not right now. '' Garmadon said, and looked at you. Lloyd looked baffled at his dad, and saw he was looking at you. Then Lloyd took a good look at you. Just then he noticed all the bandages on your body. 

'' What did you do to her. '' Lloyd asked his father, sounding rather angry.

'' Lloyd he didn't do anything to me, he helped me. '' You said, holding tightly onto him. Lloyd looked into your eyes, and saw you weren't lying to him. 

'' Thank you... '' Was the only thing Lloyd said to his father. 

'' You're welcome my son.... Now you must leave before the serpentine get here. '' He said. 

'' Thank you so much Garmadon. '' you said, before Lloyd sweeped you off your feet, and ran out. You held tightly onto Lloyd, as him and the other guys ran through the jungle. You finally reached the bounty, and Lloyd didn't waste anytime. He ran towards his bedroom, and laid you down on his bed. 

'' Lloyd i'm okay, just a bit weak. '' you said. Lloyd just looked at you, and then hugged you tightly.

'' I thought i had lost you.... '' he said quietly. You looked at him, but smiled and hugged him back. 

'' Well i'm back and okay now. '' you whispered into his ear. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry i left you all on a cliffhanger last time, but hey i gotta do it sometimes. Still i hope you all enjoyed this chapter.