Chapter 176

You ran as fast as you could without someone seeing you. You finally reached Lloyd's suite. You sneaked inside and saw Lloyd was still sleeping. You almost didn't want to wake him up, but this was an emergency. 

'' Lloyd! Lloyd wake up! '' you whisper-yelled trying not to wake others in the process. He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up entirely. 

'' Goddamn it  Lloyd. '' You whispered. You looked around to see if something could help you wake him. That's when you saw his feet were outside of the covers. 

' That's it! '' You thought. As always, being Lloyd's girlfriend had its perks. 

You gently sat on his legs and grabbed his ankle and started tickling his foot. You could feel him squirm under you. Just as you felt he was about to laugh you turned around and covered his mouth and pressed your index finger to your lips then you removed your hand. 

'' What was that for y/n? '' Lloyd whispered. 

'' I just saw Clouse fight Nya outside of the temple. you whispered. 

'' What! '' Lloyd sat up quickly which made you lose your balance, but luckily Lloyd caught you before you fell off the bed. 

'' What do you mean you saw them fighting? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Well, I couldn't sleep so I went out for a night stroll, everything was fine until I heard someone fighting,'' you explained. 

'' So I sneaked towards the sounds and I saw Nya and Clouse fighting. The last thing I saw was Clouse held Nya over the edge of the wall between the temple and the jungle, luckily she got away, but now she's walking around in the jungle. '' You continued. 

Lloyd was silent for a moment. 

'' Lloyd? '' You said concerned. Suddenly Lloyd hugged you tightly. 

'' Lloyd what's wrong? '' You asked. 

'' I'm just glad you're safe... '' He said quietly. You were stunned for a moment, but smiled and hugged him back. He let you go and you crawled into bed beside him. 

'' Try to get some sleep, we'll tell this to the guys tomorrow. '' Lloyd said and kissed your forehead and held you close for the rest of the night. 

NEXT DAY

Before today's tournament, Lloyd told the guys about what you saw the night before. When Kai got the news, He, of course, was shocked and got angry, but you told him she was okay and reminded him she is a strong girl and can protect herself. He calmed down and not long after we were called to enter the next tournament. 

TIME SKIP

All elemental masters left were sitting flying high up into the sky above the island on this blimp. You were sitting next to Kai. 

Then, Jay began bickering with Griffin, and Kai began taunting Shadow. 

All of a sudden Neuro got up. 

'' I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen? '' He said while breathing heavily. You were about to get and try to calm him down, but we were all shocked when he opened the door to the control room. 

Just then, a live video began playing. 

'' How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my staff of elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different. '' Chen explained, you had a bad feeling about this. 

Just then, he cut to live video of Nya staring into the camera. 

'' Nya. '' Kai said, 

'' You know her? '' Skylor asked. 

'' She's my sister. '' Kai explained. 

'' We have an uninvited guest on the island. '' Chen explained. 

'' And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen. '' Kai whispered. 

'' Find her and you will automatically move on... '' Chen explained.

'' The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers. '' Kai said. 

'' ...to the final round! '' Chen finished. 

'' He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance. '' Jay gulped. 

' Seriously Jay, it's Nya we're talking about. ' You thought. 

'' Then we have to find her before anyone else does. '' Lloyd explained. 

'' In ten seconds, the bottom will drop. But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes. '' Chen said. 

The floor began to open and everyone ran to get a parachute. 

'' Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo. '' Chen teased and shot off the video. 

'' That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves! '' Lloyd yelled. The trapdoor opened and everyone fell and lost grip of their parachute. Luckily you got hold of a parachute and you quickly pulled the string. Sadly you were too far away from Lloyd to help him. 

You saw him pull the string and gave the parachute to his dad. 

He was near the island when you suddenly saw a very familiar green light and a dragon soon appeared. 

' Oh thank god. ' you thought. 

TIME SKIP

You landed on the island safely. 

' Now I just have to find Nya. ' you thought. Even though you couldn't use your powers, you could still look for Nya. 

then, you heard Chen from a speaker near you. 

'' Hail, combatants, I have left a few treats to help you in the hunt. I hope you use them wisely. Clouse, why have I never had a? It's my new favorite toy. Hoo, hoo. There are so many buttons and surprises. '' Chen said excitedly. You probably weren't meant to hear the last part. 

' I think not. ' You thought. Then you spotted (weapon/of/choice), but you walked right past it. Just then you spotted something marked on a tree nearby. 

' That's Samurai X! Nya you are clever. ' You thought and walked in the same direction.