Chapter 153

Nya started explaining her plan. 

'' But what are you guys gonna do? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Yeah Nya what are we gonna do? '' Jay said. 

'' We're gonna shut down the power. '' Nya said excitedly. You were nervous about this plan but didn't say anything. But one person did see your nervous face. 

You guys were walking when Lloyd suddenly walked up beside you. 

'' Hey y/n. '' Lloyd said. 

''AH! '' You screamed. 

'' Wow y/n!? It's just me, calm down. '' Lloyd said and placed a hand on your shoulder. 

'' You gave me a heart attack Lloyd, '' you said while holding your hand over your heart. 

'' Sorry, I just wanted to know what is wrong? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' What do you mean? Nothing is wrong, '' you said trying to avoid the subject. 

'' y/n I know you better than anyone else, I know somethings wrong. '' Lloyd said. Well... He wasn't wrong, he did know you better than anyone. Even Cole couldn't compare to Lloyd, and he is your best friend out of all the guys.

'' I'm... I'm just a little nervous about the plan, Not because something is wrong with it. But because I'm scared something might happen to you. '' You told him. 

'' I mean I only just got back after running away, and I Just don't want to lose you again. '' You said looking down at the ground. 

'' y/n nothing is going to happen to me, plus I've got my father with me. '' Lloyd reassured you. 

'' I know you can take of yourself, but it doesn't stop me from getting worried about you, '' you argued back. 

'' I guess there's no helping it, you're just as stubborn as you always are. '' Lloyd teased and grabbed your sides. 

'' Lloyd whatever your thinking, don't do it, '' you said stopping in your tracks. But right after you said that Lloyd began tickling you. 

'' NO! HAHAHAHA!!!!! L-LOYD!!!! S-STOP IT!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! '' you laughed and tried to hold on to him so you wouldn't fall. 

'' PLEASE LLOYD!!!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!! '' you laughed. Lloyd stopped but still held on to you. 

'' There's the smile I love so much. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Oh You little sneaky. '' you laughed. 

'' Are you worried about me now? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' A little, but now I know you'll make it out okay because you cheered me up. '' You said smiling at him. 

'' Exactly. Now come here. '' Lloyd said and pulled you close and kissed you. 

(TIME SKIP) 

Kai, Nya, Jay, Zane, Cole, and you had snuck your way into the tower where you could shut off the power. 

'' That's the substations core. If we shut that down, it's over for the Overlord. '' Nya said. 

'' If we only knew which switch. '' Nya said. You all split up and tried pressing multiple buttons. Then you heard music from the other side. 

'' Hey I love this song. '' Jay said. 

'' Shut it off, we don't want anyone to find out we're here. '' Kai said. 

'' None of these buttons do anything, isn't there an easier way. '' Cole said. 

'' Yeah just like maybe hacking the system. '' Kai said and hit the glass with his techno blade, but didn't do anything. you laughed a little. 

'' This can't be harder than it looks. '' Cole said and tried himself. Cole hit it so hard that it made him vibrate.

'' Hahaha '' you laughed. 

Suddenly the alarm went off. 

'' Nindroids! '' Nya shouted. Just then this short nindroid came into the room and started to fight Cole and Kai. 

The nindroid started shooting laser and accidentally shot the glass instead which made it crack a little. 

'' Nya open the door! '' Cole shouted. 

'' I see what you're doing. '' Nya said and opened the door. The room flooded with nindroids. 

Then the small Nindroid jumped to attack Jay, but Jay dodged it and the Nindroid jumped right into the core. The core blew up, and everything shut down.

'' You did it, guys! '' You shouted. 

'' Wait what about Zane? '' Jay asked. We all walked out and saw Zane sitting over PIXAL. You didn't want to intrude, so you didn't say anything.