Chapter 143

Weeks went by with you training extra hard with Sensei Takiyama, and you could feel how you gain more and more control over your powers. 

you still trained with the guys, giving them advice here and there on what they could do better. 

Today was no other day. You woke and got ready for your training with Sensei Takiyama. But when you reached the training grounds, you saw no one. 

Suddenly Sensei Takiyama landed right in front of you and began attacking you with his bo staff. You crossed your arms to block his attack. 

'' Well, good morning Sensei Takiyama, '' you said and smiled at him. 

'' Good morning y/n, are you ready for your training? '' Sensei Takiyama asked.  

'' Ready as always, '' you said and pushed him back. You and Takiyama have fought like this for training a few times before, but not often. 

Suddenly all the guys jumped down and surrounded you. 

'' Now let's see how you are up against my students. '' Sensei Takiyama said. You took a deep breath and concentrated. 

'' Bring it on, '' you said and they all started attacking. You fought the guys for some time until Takiyama sensei stopped us. 

'' You have come far y/n, but it's time for your last test. '' Sensei Takiyama said. 

'' And what would that be Sensei Takiyama? '' you asked. 

'' The arrows. '' was the only thing Takiyama Sensei said. 

You remembered what happened last time light as day, but you decided not to say anything. 

'' Do you think you're ready y/n, '' Sensei Takiyama asked you. 

'' We'll just have to see about that, '' you said. Sensei Takiyama lifted his bo staff a little. 

'' Go. '' Sensei Takiyama said and the guys began shooting arrows at you. You burned, froze, and crushed the arrows. 

'' Stop. '' Sensei Takiyama said. 

'' Do it again, but insult her, '' Sensei Takiyama said. 

'' Go. '' Takiyama said, The guys began firing arrows at you again and began insulting you. you destroyed the arrows, but you began to get frustrated. 

'' Concentrate y/n. '' Takiyama said. 

You took a deep breath and ignored the insults. You felt completely in control. You destroyed the last of the arrows and looked up at Sensei takiyama. 

'' You're ready. '' Sensei Takiyama said. You looked shocked at him. Were you finally ready to back?

Back to Ninjago?

 Back Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane?

Back to Lloyd...