Chapter 105

But once Cole reached the bank box, they were all gone.

'' Let's take the subway. '' One of the generals said. 

'' Subway? '' Cole said confused. Everyone made their way to the bank. 

'' Sleep in all you want 'cause you're fired! '' Cole's boss said and walked away

'' Looks like we're all in the same boat. '' Kai said. 

'' let's go, their getting away! '' Cole said. 

'' which way did they go? '' Kai asked. 

'' I overheard them saying something about taking the subway. '' Cole said.

'' Good call, let's go. '' Zane said and started running. 

'' Has anyone seen Jay? '' Cole asked. 

* With Jay * 

Jay was still jumping down the train track. 

'' Hello! Anyone! I think picked the track, I hope I see someone soon. '' He said and continued down the tracks. 

Just then, Cole, Kai, and Zane jumped onto the train the serpentine was on. 

'' Sounds like we have company. '' Venomari said. 

'' But I only heard three, aren't there four? '' the constrictai said. 

'' No stupid, we caught one of them. '' The fangpyre said. The ninjas were crawling on the roof of the train. 

'' Isn't there an easier way to get in! '' Cole shouted. 

'' Not without a ticket! '' Kai said. Right after he said that he was pulled through the roof of the train. 

'' I believe Kai just found it. '' Zane said. 

'' Nindroids first. '' Cole said.

'' Oh, you're such a gentleman. '' Zane said and jumped down. 

'' Let me go snake! '' Kai said, as he was being held by the constrictai general. 

'' Welcome to the part- '' The constrictai said but were interrupted by Kai punching him in the face. Immediately the venomari started attacking Cole and Zane. The ninjas began fighting the serpentine. 

'' we're just trying to distract you long enough so Skales and y/n can kidnap Lloyd. '' the fangpyre said. 

'' What!? '' Kai said. 

'' We couldn't care less about the money, we just wanted the boy. '' The fangpyre continued.    

* With Lloyd *

'' It pains me to say this, but if my plan happened to fail, go find Lord Garmadon he will take care of you. '' Skales said. You just nodded.

Lloyd was playing some video games, trying to calm his mind from everything that had been happening around him. He didn't even notice Skales and y/n were sliding down on some kind of elevator outside the window.