Chapter 120

Important A/N: I won't be updating from the 16th of July to the 22nd of July since my best friend of 10 years is coming over and I wanna spend as much time with her as possible. 

'' MIGUEL! SOPHIA! FOODS READY! '' Gabriel shouted. Right away you heard small feet running into the kitchen. Gabriel placed the food on the table, and we all began to eat. We all ate in silence, that was until Miguel finally began to speak. 

'' How did you get the scar on your eyebrow? '' he asked you. 

'' I got into a fight with someone I hold very dear to me. '' You told him. 

'' Did the person punch you in the face? '' He asked another question. 

'' No, I threw a mirror at the ground because I was scared and a part of the mirror cut my eyebrow. '' You told him. 

'' Then why did you come here? '' Miguel asked. You were just about to answer him, his father stepped in.

'' Miguel I think that's enough question for one evening. '' Gabriel said. Neither of you said anything and just continued eating for the rest of the time. When you all were done eating, Gabriel offered to wash the dishes as thanks for helping him with the dinner. You walked to your room and began unpacking the clothes you had taken with you. 

'' I'm sorry for asking so many questions. '' It was Miguel. He stood in the doorway looking kind of guilty. 

'' You shouldn't feel sorry Miguel, You were just curious and that's okay. '' You said and kneeled down to his height, 

'' So I'm not in trouble? '' He asked. 

'' Of course, you're not. '' You said and smiled at him. 

'' Then what happened between you and your friend? '' Miguel asked. You couldn't dodge the question anymore, so you decided to tell him. You picked up Miguel and sat down on the bed. 

'' Miguel someone had made me do something horrible against me friends. Once they saved me from the horrible things I couldn't face them, especially my best friend. He tried to talk to me, but I refused to talk to anyone. When he reached out to touch me, I got so scared I threw a mirror at the ground just to warn him. '' You told him. 

'' That's how you got the scar. '' He pointed out. 

'' That right. And that's why I ran away. But now I realize how stupid I was because now I'm afraid to face all of my friends. '' I continued to tell him the story. 

'' So Miguel don't do the same thing I did. '' I said to him.