chapter 86

' Great... ' you thought. You just laid completely still, hoping they would leave you alone. 

'' Do you think she's dead? '' Nuckal asked. 

'' Of course i'm not dead you idiot! '' you said loudly. scaring both of them. You began laughing. 

'' Omg you should have seen your faces. '' you said, and cotinued laughing. 

'' That's it, just throw her into the water. '' Kruncha said, and was ready to throw you in. 

'' I don't think Lord Garmadon will be happy about that. '' you said, and he stopped immediately. 

'' That's right, we need to bring her to Lord Garmadon. '' Nuckal said. Kruncha grabbed you expecting you to stand up on your own, except you couldn't. 

'' Why can't you stand up! '' He shouted at you. 

'' Because i fell from the freaking ship! '' you shouted at them. 

'' Oh... '' they both said. 

'' could you please give me piggyback? '' you asked Kruncha. Hd didn't say anything, but lifted you onto his back anyways. During the whole walk, none of you said anything. Somehow you fell asleep during the walk, and you were woken up by Kruncha. 

'' Hey wake up! '' he said, and shook you. You woke up, and you were underground. You looked around, and you thought i looked like a throne room. Then you heard a dark laughter.  But somehow, recognized it.

" Garmadon? " you said.

" it's Nice to see you again y/n. " the voice said. Soon Garmadon appeared right in front of you. He gave you a small smile. Suddenly you felt so much energy on your legs you ran over to him, and hugged him. That might have seemed weird, but Garmadon had been like a second dad to you when you and Lloyd were small.

" I missed you. " you said.

" I missed you too. " he said. You stepped away from him, and noticed he had four arms.

" oh, you have four arms now. " you said. He nodded, but kind dodged the question.

" so how's Lloyd doing? " he asked. When he asked you this, you got kind if nervous. How were you suppose to tell him you and Lloyd were together.

" he's doing really good, he's getting really strong. " you told him.

'' I feel like your not telling me everything y/n. '' Garmadon said, looking at you with suspicion.

' How can i!? Well here's goes nothing. ' You thought. 

'' Well me and Lloyd are kind of dating... '' You said quietly, looking at the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry i haven't been updating. School has been after me, because i don't know what to do in my future. I only have one year left, and it's stressing me out. Still i'm sorry for not updating.