Chapter 109

'' You can train in my dojo anytime. '' Dareth said. 

* with Garmadon * 

'' The mega weapon doesn't have the power to destroy, it only has the power to create! '' Garmadon said. But the serpentine and the pirates were still fighting.

'' I finally have a crew I can be proud! '' Garmadon said, but soon he got into a fight with Captain Soto. Captain Soto soon noticed the mega weapon. 

'' Take it from him. '' Soto said, and one of the other pirates tried to take it from him. But when the pirate touched the mega weapon it started glowing, but then the pirate disappeared. 

'' Only I have the power to wield the mega weapon, but it has drained my power for now. But when my strength comes back, I'm gonna deal with you. '' Garmadon said out of breath. 

'' That's too bad for you, 'cause we're taking back our ship. Lock him and his reptilian friends up! '' Captain Soto said. The pirates started throwing them into this jail like thing and locked them up including you. Captain Soto and one of his crew members started to figure out how the bounty worked. They soon found the button to make the ship fly, and then they headed towards Ninjago City. 

* with the ninjas * 

The guys were training with Lloyd, That was until Dareth came into the room at decided to show off, but that didn't go too well for him. But what they didn't know, was Captain Soto had arrived over Ninjago City. 

'' Boys! Take whatever you want! '' Captain Soto said. They began terrorizing the whole town, taking and breaking things. The ninjas just got out of the dojo before they noticed it was their ship flying around town. 

'' With pirates? '' Lloyd said curiously.

'' Pirates hasn't been around for centuries. '' Cole said. They soon began following it via a bus. Kai was so close getting a hold of the Anchor, but the bus stopped suddenly. Turns out it was an old woman crossing the streets that stopped them. 

'' It's getting away! '' Cole said. The people of Ninjago City were running for their lives. But soon Dareth soon jumped onto the ship. 

'' Surrender, or you'll face the brown ninja! '' Dareth said. 

'' Pajama man! Get him! '' Captain Soto said.  Dareth then began doing his animals techniques, but the pirates just laughed at him. But soon he was tied up.