chapter 64

It was getting late, and you were walking Kioshi anf Haruko home. When you got to their home, they asked. 

'' Miss can you tell us more stories tomorrow. '' Kioshi asked you.

'' Of course, just come to the fountain again tomorrow. '' you said to them. 

'' Yay!!!!! '' Haruko sqeauled, and hugged your legs. You said your goodbyes, and started to go home. When you got home, you saw Jerry stading in the kitchen. 

'' Oh hey y/n, where hae you been? '' Jerry asked you. 

'' Oh i was together with two children named Kioshi and Haruko. '' you said to him, You saw he was preparing dinner, so you decided to help him out. 

'' Oh no y/n, you don't need to help, i got this. '' 

'' No it's okay, you helped me, and i'm going to help you as a payment for helping me. '' you said and smiled at him. You pealed and chopped the vegetables, and handed them to him. Dinner was soon finished, but then Jerry knocked over a pot with boiling water over. 

'' Jerry watch out!? '' you shouted. you grabbed the handle on the pot, and placed your hand right over the boiling water. You put the pot back, and twirled the water back into the pot. 

'' Whew~ That was close. '' you said. You looked at Jerry, and held out a hand to him. 

'' yeah that was close, thank you. '' he said, and took your hand. 

'' So you can control water, is there anything else you can control. '' Jerry asked you. 

'' There is, but i haven't said anything to anyone, just to keep myself safe. '' you said to him, There was nothing to hide from Jerry, since he said you could be the legendary ninja. 

'' That's probaly for the best. '' Jerry said, and placed a hand on my shoulder. After that you ate dinner, and then you walked over to your bed. You sat down, and tried to contact Lloyd with your powers. You tried many times, but you didn't have enough energy. After that, you decided to go to sleep. 

(NEXT DAY)

The next morning came, and Jerry wasn't there as expected. You grabbed some breakfast, and started walking towards the fountain. When you got there, you saw Kioshi and Haruko already waiting there. Haruko spotted you, and ran towards you. You got down on one knee, and scooped her up in your arms. 

'' Hey Haruko, how are you today. '' you asked her. 

'' I'm good, but i'm better now that you are here. '' She said, and smiled at you. Then you felt Kioshi tugging at your clothes.

'' Miss i realized we didn't know your name last night, so would you please tell us your name. '' Kioshi asked you. 

'' Oh Of course, my name is y/n. '' you said to him. 

'' that's a a pretty name. '' Kioshi said. You sat Haruko down, and then Kioshi grabbed your hand, and Haruko did the same. 

'' Woah!? Where are we going? '' you asked them. 

'' We wanna show a waterfall, not long away from here. '' Haruko said. 

'' Alright then, let's go. '' you said and laughed.