Chapter 114

Brad had told you and the copy ninjas were the real ninjas were, but when you entered the room was empty. Just then, a locker door was kicked open and out came the ninjas. 

'' Finally, a way out. '' Cole said. 

'' Guys. Why are we staring at ourselves? And why is y/n with them? '' Kai said. 

'' Drop the boy uh... me! '' Cole shouted at himself. 

'' He is no use for us anymore. '' copy Cole said and let Brad go, and he ran away. 

'' Who are you guys? '' Kai asked. 

'' Your doom. '' copy Kai said.

'' This must be Garmadon's doing. '' Zane said. 

'' you will be destroyed. '' copy Zane said. You all began fighting, and you landed some pretty hard punches on the guys. But you didn't notice Lloyd and his old schoolmates talking behind you guys. Lloyd soon made a huge mistake and was bound to a chair again.

'' I'm Lloyd Garmadon! Evil son of the super evil Lord Garmadon! And I demand you release me! '' Lloyd said. 

'' Here's my idea on how we can help the evil ninja defeat the good ninjas '' Jean said and began explaining his plan. 

'' Alright you win, I'm good. But so is Brad. '' Lloyd said.

'' That's a lie! '' Brad Quickly said. 

'' is it? Then explain why on the day we first met you were nice to me. When I arrived here on my first day I didn't know how things worked around here and everyone made fun of me. Brad even put fire ants in my bed. '' Lloyd explained. 

'' Haha yeah I remember that that was evil. '' Jean said.

'' But when everyone was gone, he said he was trying to teach me how things go. And after that, he took me under his wings, and he taught the art of revenge. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Why would you do that? ' Jean asked Brad. 

'' I wanted to get in good with his father. '' Brad said.

'' No. It's because deep down he is not all evil. And Brad is not the only one. Face it, all of you have a secret good side that stays quiet out of fear. '' Lloyd said. 

'' It's true. And I love planting flowers. '' Brad finally confessed. 

'' You what!? '' Jean said. 

'' Also the ninjas saved my life, a kindness I plan to return. '' Brad said and untied Lloyd. And all the others took Lloyd's side. 

'' Now then, I have a plan, who here can sew. '' Lloyd asked. Soon they all began making ninja costumes and soon they were all done. The ninjas were still fighting, and you were still hitting them pretty hard. 

'' This fight could go on forever. '' Jay said.

'' We can't give up, we have to save y/n so keep fighting. '' Kai said. Soon the others came and started confusing everyone including you. 

'' It's working! '' Lloyd said, and then he spotted you beating up others. Soon all the clones were defeated, and only you were left. When you saw they had defeated the other, you started to run away but you bumped into someone that held you tightly. It was Cole. 

'' The flute Zane now do it now! '' Cole shouted. Zane played the flute recording he had, and you immediately wanted to cover your ears. But soon your vision turned black, and you fell unconscious. 

'' Oh my god y/n. '' Lloyd said and ran over and picked you up. 

'' Let's get back to Sensei Wu and Nya. '' Kai said. And they hurried towards the dojo. 

Important A/N: Hey everyone it's me. I'm just here to say that this was the last draft, so I may take longer to update. More importantly, my exams are coming up, so I may be absent from time to time, but I will update the best I can. Thank you guys.