chapter 49

Lloyd's POV 

I walk towards them, trying to keep this feeling inside. 

'' Hey y/n are you ready for some training. '' I asked her. 

'' I am, but is it okay if kai train with us? '' She asked me. I looked behind her, to see Kai smirking at me, And the feeling inside grew. 

'' Sure, i mean why not, this could be fun. '' I said, and gave the best smile i could. 

'' Alright then, let's get started. '' y/n said. 

'' I think we should start with some hand-hand combat, what do you think y/n? '' Kai asked y/n.

'' I think that's good idea Kai, okay you guys try to attack me. '' She said. Kai and i prepared ourselves, but before i could do anything, Kai dashed towards y/n. Kai attacked her with a fist of fire, but i think he forgot y/n also have fire powers. She blocked the attack, with her own fist of fire. Kai was caught by surprise, and she kicked him away. She looked at me, giving me a signal she was ready. I ran towards her and she tried to trip me, luckly i dodged it. I made a fist with my hand, And green power glowed around it. She blocked it, and pushed me back. Just then, two rocks shot tight up into the air besides her. She threw one of her arms towards me, and sent the rock flying towards me. Luckly it shattered it with my powers. out of the corner of my eye, i saw Kai running towards y/n. She crushed the other rock, and sent the pieces flying towards Kai. Kai dodged as many rocks as he could. When y/n turned towards again, i saw her eyes were all white, Right that moment, i knew somethings was wrong. I ran towards her, but she kept defending herself, so i couldn't get close to her. 

'' y/n calm down it's me Lloyd. '' i Said, but she kept fighting against me. 

'' y/n please, come back. '' I said taking hold of her arm, and began stroking it.  Immediately she began to calm down. Then her hand reached up to my face, so i guided her hand to it. 

'' Lloyd? '' she asked.

'' Sshh i'm right here, and i ain't leaving you. '' I said to her. She leaned her head against my face, so my lips were on her forehead. A minute passed with us just standing like that, until i felt her collaspe into my arms. Only one thought was running throught my head right that moment,

'' what just happened to y/n?....... ''

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i just can't work when i'm sick, and i think it's for the best i don't when i'm sick. But now i'm back, hope you enjoyed this chapter