chapter 60

Lloyd's POV

' how could i let her go. ' i thought to myself. I could hear her screaming my name in my head, over and over again. 

' I gotta save her, but i need help. ' i thought, and began to run back to the bounty. 

'' Guys help! '' i yelled to get their attaention.

'' What's wrong? where's y/n? '' Kai asked me. 

'' The serpentines kidnapped y/n, please help me save her. '' I said to them. 

'' Guys lets get ready, we're going to save y/n from the serpentines. '' Cole said. They all began to get the bounty ready. 

'' They're flying in a helicopter, so they should be easy to spot. '' I told Jay. 

'' Roger that. '' he said. Soon we were flying around forest, where me and y/n were. 

'' Lloyd did you see what direction they were headed. '' Jay asked me. 

'' They were flying towards the dessert, but i don't know why. '' I said to him. 

'' The lost city of ouroboros. " I heard Sensei Wu say behind me.

" But sensei isn't that just a legend. " Zane asked him, looking confused.

" I'm afraid not my dear student. " Sensei Wu said, looking down.

" Okay then, Jay we're going to the Lost City of uoroboros. " I said to Jay.

' Don't worry y/n, i'm coming for you. ' i thought to myself.

*WITH YOU*  y/n's POV

I somehow fell asleep while being kidnapped. But when i woke up, i was in a cage. My eyes widen, and my body flew over to the bars.

" I see you're awake y/n, " a familiar voice said behind me.

" What do you want Skales. " I said a little bit pissed.

" Nothing special, I just want your powers. " He said smirking at you.

" Whatever you're planning, I'm not going to help you with anything. " You said, and glared at him.  

" Say whatever you want, but in the end, we will win this. " He said and walked away. Soon the sun began to set. Soon it was night, and guards were walking around. You couldn't really fall asleep, so you decided to sign g a little.

*SONG*

Yuuyami semaru kumo no ue
Itsumo ichiiwa de tonde iru
Taka wa kitto kanashi karou
Oto mo todaeta kaze no naka
Sora wo tsukanda sono tsubasa
Yasumeru koto wa deki nakute

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Taka no you na kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Sora wo mau yo na kanashi sa wo

Ame no sobo furui wakage ni
Itsumo chiisaku saite iru
Hana wa kitto setsuna karou
Iro mo kasunda ame no naka
Usu momo-iro no hanabira wo
Medete kureru te mo nakute

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hana no you na kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Ame ni utareru setsuna sa wo

Hitokage taeta no no michi wo
Watashi totomo ni ayunderu
Anata mo kitto samishi karou
Mushi no sasayaku kusahara wo
Tomo ni michiyuku hito dakedo
Taete mono iu koto mo naku

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hitori michiyuku kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hitoribocchi no sabishi sa wo

*END*