Chapter 95

'' She what! '' Lloyd said and stared at you with shock. 

'' I learned to do spinjitzu! '' you said with a proud smile. Lloyd couldn't hold his feelings back anymore and ran down the stairs, and gave you the biggest hug ever. 

'' Omg y/n I'm so proud of you. '' Lloyd said and picked you up, and spun you around. But the moment was shortlived. 

'' Guys we have a problem! Pythor has stolen the four fangblades and is on his way Ouroboros! '' Nya shouted so we all could hear her. 

'' Pythor must not awaken the great devourer. '' Sensei Wu said. Right then and there you saw Pythor on board the ship. 

'' Pythor's on board the ship. '' You said, and it got everyone's attention. You all began to fight, but he started to slip away from you. 

'' I wish I could stay little longer, but I gotta catch a ride. '' Pythor said. But out of nowhere he grabbed you around the waist and pulled you with him. Just then you saw some kind helicopter flying towards you guys. 

'' Y/N!!!! '' You could hear Lloyd shouted from the bounty.

'' Let me go you stupid snake! '' You said and tried to wiggle out of his grip. When you saw Skales were on the helicopter, you knew this was not going to end well. So what did you do, you started to wiggle, even more, trying to get free. 

'' Be a good girl, and nothing bad will happen to you or your little friends up there,'' Pythor said. 

'' Never! '' You said and continued wiggling. Soon you reached what looked like a tour bus, and it looked like the other serpentine were dragging people out of it. 

'' Help me! HEL- '' You shouted, but a hand was placed over your mouth. 

'' Quiet! ''  Pythor shouted. You don't why, but you felt absolutely powerless in his grip. YOu were carried onto the bus and were placed in the front with Pythor and Skales. 

'' You'll never get away with this! The ninjas with ruined your plan like always, '' you said with a smirk on your faces. 

'' Skales, hypnotize her. She will be in great use for us. '' Pythor said. Yours widen and before you knew it, you were being hypnotized by Skales. 

'' You are now under my command! '' Pythor said. 

'' Yes master, '' you said.