Chapter 169

A/N: I will not be updating next week since I am going on vacation to Sweden with my family. But I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. 

Cole used his earth powers to stop Paleman. 

'' Hahaha! Ninja, go! '' Cole shouted and got the blade, but gaged right after. 

'' Okay, that was too fast. '' Cole said and tries not to throw up. But then, the master of gravity stole the blade from Cole. 

'' Hey, that's mine! '' He shouted, but then spotted another Jadeblade under a bench. 

'' Two Jadeblades remaining. '' Clouse said and placed one in a holder on the statue. 

'' Wait! I got one! '' Cole shouted and came bursting through the doors. 

'' Cole! Whoo-hoo! You made it. '' Jay cheered. Cole looked around but didn't see Kai. 

'' Where's Kai? '' Cole asked. 

'' Only one Jadeblade remaining. '' Chen announced. You were Visibly getting more nervous. Sure, Lloyd was your top priority, but you were also nervous for the other guys not making it. You were in this as a team and you had to stay together no matter what. You were just extremely happy that Lloyd made it. 

You heard footsteps from the hallway, and soon Karlof came into view. 

'' Hahaha! Karlof wins! ''  Karlof cheered and everyone else cheered except the ninja. you then saw Kai sneak up behind Karlof and unscrewed his metal hand. 

'' Ah, looks like you got a screw loose. '' Kai mocked Karlof and took the Jadeblade and put it in the last holder. Everyone cheered excepts Garmadon. You didn't cheer either, but internally you were screaming at the top of your lungs of joy. 

'' We have a loser! '' Chen shouted and everyone looked at Karlof. 

'' That's not fair. He cheated. '' Karlof said. 

'' I did what I had to do. '' Kai defended himself. 

'' That is not how you win. '' Garmadon argued. 

'' Fine, I lose. Karlof never wanted to be on a stinking island. '' Karlof said aggressively

'' Oh, I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. I guess this worked out for the best. This is goodbye! '' Chen said and proceeded to push a button that activated a trap door under Karlof. You stared horrified as you could hear him scream as he fell. 

'' As you can see, lose and you are out. Break any rule, you are out. Never bite the hand that feeds you Master Chen delicious noodle! Now rest up. Tomorrow the tournament will recommence. '' Chen Announced and sent everyone back to their room. 

You saw the guys coming up the stairs to their rooms so you ran over to them. 

'' Thank god you all made it, I was beginning to become nervous That one of you wouldn't make it. '' You said relieved. 

'' Don't worry y/n, we're all okay. '' Lloyd said and smiled at you and you smiled back. 

'' Okay Let's head back to our rooms, we gotta be ready for tomorrow. '' Lloyd said. you all to your rooms, you followed after Cole into his room. Before entering you looked over at Lloyd, who you caught staring at you. He blushed and smiled nervously at you. You smiled back before entering the room. 

NEXT DAY 

You were sitting eating breakfast and talking. 

'' At least the chow's good. '' Cole said.