Chapter 100

'' I'm here. '' Zane said and removed metal plates.

'' That was close. '' He said. 

'' Now that was a total failure. '' Jay said. 

'' Not total, did you notice the weak spot on its forehead? '' Kai asked 

'' It'll be totally impossible to hit because it's so small. '' Jay said obviously upset. 

'' Are you done? '' Nya asked Jay. 

'' Yeah... '' Jay said and relaxed.  

'' Good, because things just got a lot worse, look. '' Nya said and pointed towards the snake.

'' It's heading towards Ninjago City! '' Zane said. 

'' That's where my parents are. '' Jay said.

'' And everybody else. '' Cole added. 

'' If it's gonna consume Ninjago City, There's no stopping it. '' Kai said. People were busy with protesting, it all erupted into chaos when the devourer appeared. Just as it was about to eat Jay's parents, Jay came to the rescue. The ninjas fought the snake the best they could, but it continued to destroy the city. 

'' Go ninja Go! '' a man said beside them. But everything they did seem to be useless. But just right before they were going to be swallowed whole, Nya and Lloyd came to the rescue. 

'' Samurai to the rescue! '' Jay said. 

'' Get out of there sis! '' Kai shouted to his sister. 

'' I can't! I'm stuck! '' she shouted and tried everything she could to get out of the snake's mouth. Just as everything seemed to end, their elemental dragons to the rescue. 

'' Our dragons are back! '' Cole said happily. The dragons started attacking the devourer. Sometime after the dragons stopped attacking the snake, because it seemed to have given up. But just their dragons were about to land, the devourer hit their dragons, and they hit the ground. 

'' No!!! '' They all shouted. They all ran over to see if they were okay, just then Lloyd noticed something behind him. 

'' You came back! '' Lloyd said happily as he noticed it was his dad who was standing behind them. 

'' Give me the weapons, I am the only one who can handle all four of them at once. It the only thing that can defeat the Devourer. '' Garmadon told them. 

'' I thought we were supposed NOT to give the weapons. '' Jay said. 

'' I ran every other scenario in my server, it appears to be the only way. '' Zane said. 

'' Give me the weapons, only I can destroy it. '' Garmadon said again. 

-------------------------------------

I made it!!!!!!!!!!

I made a 100 chapters! I didn't think I would come this far, and it's all thanks to you guys for reading my book.