Chapter 146

As you drove through Ninjago City, you saw people looking like zombies. Everything looked so different. You couldn't recognize anything as you drove. 

'' Wow!? '' you shouted shocked as you almost drove right into a giant sinkhole.

'' What the hell happened here. '' You asked yourself. Just then, you heard a familiar roar from the sky. You looked up and saw a four-headed dragon. You look at it in aw. Then you saw a familiar face riding the dragon. 

You smiled when you saw they landed on the ground not far from you. You drove towards them avoiding sinkholes. After some time, you finally reached Sensei Wu and it looked like two other people were with him. 

'' Sensei Wu!!! '' you shouted as you drove towards. You jumped off you blade cycle as you neared them and it disappeared as you jumped off of it. 

'' y/n! '' Sensei Wu said surprised. You hugged him tightly and you felt him hug you back. 

'' What's going on here! '' you asked him as you pulled away. 

'' The Overlord is trying to take over Ninjago. '' Sensei Wu said and pointed toward a dragon-like creature sitting on top of a very tall building. 

'' The others and Lloyd are making their way up to defeat the Overlord. '' Sensei Wu said. You looked at him. 

'' I'm going to help them. '' You said and began running towards the building where the other was. 

'' y/n! It's too dangerous! '' Sensei Wu shouted after you. 

'' I know! '' you shouted back. You summoned your blade cycle and drove towards the building. Once you reached the building, you saw these weird soldiers and a man giving them orders. You looked up at the dragon-like creatures. you jumped off your blade cycle and began running up the steps, you soon ran into something unexpected. 

Zane was fighting a very evil-looking Cole and Jay. 

'' Zane! '' you shouted. 

'' y/n!? '' Zane shouted in surprise. Both Cole and Jay looked toward you. 

'' Those two are not having the best day I'm guessing. '' You said. 

'' Something like that. '' Zane said. Then evil Cole started to attack you. You began fighting him, but careful not to hurt him. You soon came back-to-back with Zane. 

'' Watch out! '' shouted and pushed you out the way. You saw this black smoke-like thing hit Zane It soon disappeared. 

'' Zane! are you alright!? '' you asked him. But then, Zane started attacking you. You looked at him and saw he looked like Cole and Jay. you looked up at the Overlord, then back at Zane, Cole, and Jay. 

'' So that's how we're gonna play, Fine by me, '' you said and attacked them.