chapter 18

" okay first, we need to test your strenght. I have mine some Stones, in different sizes to see how much you can lift. " he said, showing you the stones. Some of them were pretty big, you didn't even know if you could lift the first one.

" okay you can begin when you are ready, but don't take to long. " he said, crossing his arms.

" how am i supposed to lift all of them, that's nearly impossible. " you said, still looking at the big Rocks.

" that's exactly why we're training you, now come on i Show how it's done. " he said, about to Show you how he's gonna do it. He lifted it with ease, you just stared at him in awe.

" okay, now you try. " he said. You walked over to the stone, you tried to believe in yourself that you could do it. Without you noticing, you lifted the rock off the ground. Cole stared in awe, not believing his own eyes.

" good, now try to throw it. " he shouted, trying to Push you a little More. Just then you noticed that, you lifted the rock off the ground. Just as Cole told you, you tried to throw the rock. You successfully throw the rock away, you just stared in awe of your own strenght.

" Cole did you see that, that was so awsome. Can we do that again. " you shouted, ready to do more.

" that was good (f/n), let's move on to next rock. " he said, giving you a thumbs up. You continued doing that, until your time was up.

" you were great (f/n), next Time we will be doing some climbing. " he said, walking towards the Bounty. When you reached the Bounty, you realized the other guys had been watching you training. They stared at you in awe, and they're mouths hanging open.

" close your mouths guys, you don't want to eat flys do you. " you said, while laughing a little.

" that was awsome (f/n), how did you do that. " Jay asked, sounding all excited.

" to be højest, i really don't know how i did it. " you said, and wondering how you did it.

" i guess, i just believed in myself. " you said, thinking it was the only reason.

" go and take give minute Break, then it's Zane's turn to train you. " Cole said. You went to take a break, then you saw Lloyd coming.

" hey (f/n) i saw you training, and you were pretty good. " Lloyd said, sitting down beside you.

" thanks Lloyd, actually i was surprised myself that i could do it. " you said, looking at him smiling.

" (f/n)!, breaks over. " Cole yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy mother's Day everyone
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.