chapter 28

Lloyd's POV 

' i have to tell this to, sensei and the guys. ' That was my  thoughts, while i ran around to find the others. 

i finally found sensei. 

'' sensei we have to find (f/n), she needs our help. '' i said, while sensei Wu was meditating. Sen sei Wu turned to Lloyd. 

'' the smoke told me everything, we need to get to her, before they do. '' sensei said, and stood up.

'' gather the other, we need to get to her as soon as possible. '' sensei said, and walked past me. I gathered all the others, and sensei and i started to explain. 

'' but the nearst forest is miles away, how did (f/n) end up there '' Cole asked looking confused.

'' i don't know, but i know one thing for sure, that we need to get her before the serpintine do. '' Kai said. Nya and Jay started the bounty, and began to fly to the nearst forest. 

' don't worry (f/n), i'm coming for you ' that was my thoughts that moment. 

Normal POV: with you 

After that night in the forest, you've been afraid to walk around. Afraid that the serpintine would find you, and capture you. You finally gained some courage, to walk around the forest. Almostevry little sound scared you, and you kept your guard up. Just then you got and idea, you need to contact Lloyd again. You climbed into a tree, so you wouldn't be that obvious to spot. 

' Please Lloyd answer me, i need your help. ' you said through your thoughts. 

' Lloyd please, i need you now ' you thought, almost about to cry. 

' (f/n) calm down, we're on our way, Just stay calm. ' he said in a calming voice. 

' okay i will stay calm, but please hurry. '' you said, calming down a little. You were so happy, that your friends were on their way to save you. But your thoughts was cut short, when you heard something.  You climbed higher into the tree, so whatever it was couldn't see you. 

'' ssshe couldn't jussst disssappeared like that. '' you heard a voice say, and you knew exactly who it was.

'' but we have sssearched the whole foressst, we can't find her anywhere. '' another snake said. 

'' why do you need her, and what do you need her for? '' the snake asked. 

'' ssshe holdsss the power of every element, jussst imagine how much power we would have '' Skales said, and you were shocked. 

'' and then we could finally dessstroy the ninjasss '' the other snake said.

''  exactly '' skales said. 

you knew that moment, that you had to warn the others. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i just wanna say that i may not update in a while because i have a friend over for a whole week 

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter