Chapter 151

You and the other guys landed in a remote place full of trees and nature. The guys started covering up their vehicles so they wouldn't be seen from above. 

'' Lloyd! '' you said running over to him. 

'' y/n! '' He said as you jumped into his arms and hugged you. 

'' I missed you. '' Lloyd said smiling at you. 

'' I missed you too. '' You said and kissed him and Lloyd kissed you back. 

'' Save the PDA for later guys! '' Jay said. You and Lloyd blushed and looked away from each other, but Lloyd still held your hand in his. 

'' This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Still, you should wear this. '' Nya said and threw something to Lloyd. 

'' This will scramble their signal if any drones pass over the area. '' Nya explained. Lloyd quickly put it on. 

'' This is sweet, '' he said really enjoying his new outfit. 

'' Lloyd? '' A familiar voice said behind us. It was Misako. Lloyd's mom. She quickly ran over and hugged her son. 

'' What are you all doing here? '' she asked. 

'' The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. '' Lloyd explained to her. 

'' And he was Sensei Wu, '' you said sadly looking at the ground. 

'' Wu's tough y/n, there's a reason why he has lived as long as he has. '' She said and laid a reassuring hand on your shoulder. 

'' But where is dad? '' Lloyd asked. 

'' Yeah Where is Lord Garmadon? '' Kai asked right after. 

'' He longer goes by Lord, here he is called Sensei Garmadon, and he won't be back until this evenings lesson. '' Misako explained. You were all taken aback when you heard this. 

Misako soon lead you to the monastery. As soon as you guys entered the gate, Lloyd was surrounded by small kids. ou kind of felt bad for Zane for leaving him behind with the weapons.  

It soon got dark, and the evening lesson was about to begin. Sensei Garmadon entered and greeted Lloyd and me.

'' Ah my son so glad you could join us, you too y/n it's good to see you. '' Lloyd greeted him back while I just smiled at him. Jay said something about Garmadon looking sharp when suddenly he was hit on top of his head. 

'' OW! '' Jay shouted. 

'' Close your mouth, and open your ears. '' Garmadon said. We all just kind of laughed at it. 

'' Tonight's lesson is the art of the silent fist, to fight without fighting. '' Sensei Garmadon said. 

'' May I have a volunteer? '' Garmadon said. We all just kind of looked at each, when suddenly Lloyd stood up. 

'' How about me. '' Lloyd said. For some reason, you had a bad feeling about this but didn't say anything.