Chapter 162

The rocketship flew into space and everything and everyone started floating around. Some were having fun, and some just tried to keep their balance. 

'' Is this the greatest thing ever or what. '' Jay said clearly having fun. 

'' Where are you! We're trapped in space and you, where di you go?! '' Kai frustratedly asked Jay.  

'' Guys! we're in space, I thought this stuff only Fritz Donegan gets to enjoy. '' Jay said while moonwalking. 

'' Fritz is from a comic book dude! This is real! '' Lloyd said while bumping into the wall. 

'' You okay Lloyd? '' You asked him. 

'' Yeah I'm fine,'' he said giving you a smile. 

'' Well you got me hooked on the character, would you light up and not step on dreams of being a real starfarer just yet. '' Jay said while goofing around. 

'' We have to find a way to take control of the ship if they got the golden weapons back to the Overlord Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance. '' Lloyd said before Kai bumped into him and sent him flying. Luckily you caught him before he flew too far. 

'' Thanks y/n. '' Lloyd said. 

'' No problem, just hold on to me. '' You said giving him a smile. 

'' But there's no access to the rest of the ship, the only way out is through the same airlock we came in. '' Kai explained. 

'' And if my memory bank surf correct space has a way of taking one's breath away. In the negative sense. '' Zane said concerned. 

Then suddenly something began to happen.

'' Enjoy it while you can Jay because in 5 minutes the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplement boosters are said to detach. '' Zane explained.

'' Uh... I'm a ninja, not an astronaut what does that mean? '' Kai asked calmly. 

'' The portion of the ship we're currently stationed will soon detach and we will be abandoned in space with it. '' Zane explained. 

Suddenly the screen started flickering and soon Garmadon, Sensei Wu, Nya and, PIXAL could be seen on the screen. 

'' Hello Kai! Anyone can you read me! '' Nya asked. 

'' We read you loud and clear! '' Kai answered back. 

'' Good to hear you all, we're going to help get home safe. PIXAL was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. '' Sensei Wu explained. The blueprints showed up on the screen. 

'' Near in front of the ship is an A-2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency space suits. '' Sensei Wu explained.

'' That will be a douchie, we can't get the space suits unless we go outside any other suggestion? '' Cole asked and accidentally punched Lloyd in the face who went flying again. So you flew after him again. 

'' You aren't really good at this. '' You said smiling at him while wrapping your arms around his waist. 

'' No not really, but I'm happy your with me so you can catch me. '' Lloyd said cupping both your cheeks and giving you a kiss.

'' Hey lovebirds No time for PDA! '' Kai shouted suddenly and startled us both. 

'' C-Coming. '' You said blushing brightly. 

'' They're completely out of their element even if they get through this hat chance do we have of getting them home. '' Garmadon said but tried to be quiet. 

'' Uh... We can still hear you. '' Kai said 

'' Yeah we could really use some encouraging words right now. '' Lloyd said while holding onto you around your waist. 

'' If you can not change your circumstances, change yourself. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Can anyone else figure that out. '' Kai asked but everyone shook their head. 

'' His wisdom usually takes a while to set in, but we don't have a while! '' Jay said. 

'' Zane you're the only who can survive outside the ship. '' PIXAL said. 

'' She's right, I'm the only one who doesn't need oxygen I must go alone. '' Zane said. Zane turned around and got into another room. 

'' Go get em' Zane. '' Kai said. 

Some time went by, and Garmadon, Sensei Wu, Nya and, PIXAL began to lose hope until...

'' We made it! '' Lloyd said and everyone cheered. 

'' We have our spacesuits and found one way to change ourselves. At least now we can stay on this ride a bit longer '' Lloyd said. 

'' Alright to commandeer the ship you have to get to the cockpit, you'll find an access hatch just ahead of you. '' Nya explained. 

'' You know what's also ahead, a desolate void of nothingness! If anyone of us falls off. '' Cole said panicked. 

'' We'll take it slow, together. '' Kai said. Suddenly the ship began to take off and we all had to hang on tightly. 

'' I can't wait to see the expression on the faces of those metals chrome domes when they find out that we stowed away onboard. '' Jay said. 

'' They're nindroids you nimrod, they don't have expressions. '' Cole said. 

'' Oh yeah, Zane has expressions. '' Jay said. 

'' Zane's not like them, do we really have to go over this right now. '' Kai said. 

'' It's just so quiet, I'm only trying to fill the space. Get it Ha! Space. '' Jay said. You didn't say anything, you just rolled your eyes. You all continued climbing the ship. 

'' So much for our surprise attack Look out! '' Cole suddenly said. Suddenly nindroids began shooting lasers at you all. 

Jay knocked down a nindroid and stole the laser and began shooting the other nindroids. Then you got an idea. 

'' Guys use your element, I'm going to cover you! '' You said and stood and floated near Jay. 

'' Wait y/n, what are you doing! '' Lloyd said. 

'' Watch,'' you said and smirked. You gathered your power and made a giant forcefield. 

'' Wow. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Come on guys! '' you shouted at them. 

You all began fighting in the nindroids. At one point, Cole tried to do spinjutzu but started to float away. 

'' Uh, guys a little help here! '' Cole shouted. You looked behind you and saw Cole floating away. You couldn't really do anything because you were protecting the guys. 

'' Someone do something! '' You shouted. Jay sprung into action and rescued Cole. 

Suddenly the ship changed its course. 

'' You're almost to the cosmic, just continue on your course focus on your destination. '' Sensei Wu said but there was interference. 

'' Sensei? I'm getting interferences I can't hear you. '' Kai said. 

Suddenly a huge asteroid flew right towards you and the others. Luckily you ducked out of the way before it could hit you. 

'' Asteroids. '' Zane said. 

'' Cryptor steering us into the tail of the comet. Find Cover! '' Kai shouted. Before you knew you were pulled under someone for protection right before an asteroid would crash. 

'' Cover! What cover! '' Cole asked frantically 

'' Hey haha! They do have expressions! '' Jay pointed out. Then almost all of them were knocked off the ship by an asteroid. 

'' Never mind. '' Jay said. 

While you and the ninja had trouble in space, Garmadon, Sensei Wu, Nya and, PIXAL had trouble at headquarters.