Chapter 158

You were all at Borg industries. Borg has found out there were many possibilities since PIXAL had a piece of Zane's heart. Borg found out that he may be able to reboot the system with the techno blades and erase the Overlord for good. 

 He also found out that if he digitized the ninja and the techno blades we would fight the Overlord on our own terms inside the digiverse. 

He also explained that if we went into the digiverse, many dangers could come our way. And if we died we wouldn't come or respawn like in a videogame. 

Just as the giant computer began working you heard a knock on the door. It was the citizens. They started complaining that Borg was holding power from them and also started complaining about the nindroid activities around town. 

'' Would you like to play a game? '' The giant screen suddenly said. 

'' They are playing a game! Take back the power!!! '' the postman shouted and the citizen began attacking the control panel. 

Even though you tried to tell them you were trying to help them, they wouldn't listen. 

Suddenly the power went out again, but quickly came back, but this time golden orbs were gently flying around the room. 

'' Where is all the power coming from?! '' Nya asked just as confused as all of us. 

'' Golden power, it's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference. '' Borg said. Your hands covered your mouth as you gasped in shock. This couldn't...

You felt yourself shaking from the shock. 

'' Lloyd no... '' you whispered. You felt someone pull you into their embrace. You wrapped your arms around them knowing who it was. 

'' It's okay y/n, we're gonna save him no matter what. '' Cole said and hugged you tighter. You tried to stop the tears from falling, but you couldn't. 

'' Thanks Cole, but I'll be alright. '' You said and untangled your arms. 

Borg tried to isolate the server before the enemy would figure out they were gonna use the techno blades the ninjas wouldn't stand a chance fighting against the Overlord. PIXAL continued the isolate the server, but then detected large sources of power right outside the building. 

'' Oh no they're already here! Initiate lockdown! '' Borg said. Borg activated the lockdown and tried to prevent the enemy from coming in. 

'' Be seated ninja, there isn't much time. '' Borg said. Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane quickly ran over to the chairs in front of the giant screen. 

'' Do something useful and make sure those nindroids don't get up here. If you ever want to your favorite shows again you better go downstairs now! '' Nya shouted at the postman. He screamed and everyone did what they were told. 

'' Once we're inside, what do we do? '' Zane asked. 

'' You simply reboot the system. All sources codes travel through the main fail, follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port. The techno blades are the keys to reboot and erase all corruption from the system. '' Borg explained. 

'' Uuh... Can you put it more simply? '' Kai asked. You facepalmed. 

'' Look for a big bright light airhead, then put your weapon in it. '' Cole explained more simply. 

'' Okay got it, I can do that. Hey! I'm not an airhead. '' Kai said. You almost laughed when he said that but held it in. 

'' Remember, I wrote the code, but he controls it. His terms his rules! I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed. '' Borg said. 

PIXAL set them all up, and soon they were all ready to go in. 

'' Prepare for entry. '' Borg said. 

'' How do we know that this is really gonna work and not disintegrate? '' Kai asked. 

'' Hm? I'm not sure, Let's see. '' Borg said and pressed the button. Soon all the ninjas were in a sleep-like state. 

'' Vitals are strong. '' PIXAL said. 

'' So far so good, he hasn't detected them yet. '' Borg said. 

You could watch them a screen to see how they were doing. You were surprised when Jay just jumped. You almost laughed when you saw Kai's head growing. 

'' They're doing it, they're mastering the digital world. I must buy them more time to- '' he said, but he was cut off by a spider-looking robot. 

You and Nya started attacking the robot and preventing it from harming Borg even more. 

'' Stay with them, if the Overlord finds them in the system it's all over! '' Nya shouted to PIXAL. 

'' He has already found them. ''  PIXAL said. You and Nya continued to fight the robot. Soon something started blinking red on the ninjas' vital screens. 

'' The ninja! They're being consumed by the corrupted program. '' PIXAL said. 

'' We're all a bit consumed! '' Nya said while holding back the robot. 

'' Go! these are my legs and my problem. '' Borg said. You and Nya ran towards the gate. 

''I and y/n will try to hold the rest back. '' Nya said. 

'' PIXAL listen to me closely. You need to overwrite the existing corrupting code. '' Borg said while fighting against the robot. 

'' Okay. '' PIXAL said and began to work on it.