Chapter 156

All of you returned to Ninjago City and everything looked just as you had left it last time. You all walked around until Kai tripped some kind of trap. A mountain of machine nearly fell on top of you all.

'' Outsiders must answer to the postman! '' A voice said from the top of the mountain of machines. None of you really understood what was going on, you all just looked at each other weirdly. 

Suddenly you all heard a very familiar voice. Cyrus Borg appeared and wheeled towards you all saying he was happy to see you all, He was even more surprised to see PIXAL all powered up. 

Cyrus immediately began to tell you all about the problem about the Overlord and how we couldn't stop him with the techno blade before we found him. That's when Jay explained that they may know who is behind all of this. Jay showed Cyrus the white scale that they had found. 

'' Lucky for us the last serpentine were sealed in a tomb under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit. '' Cole said. 

'' I don't like this at all,'' you said and crossed your arms. 

'' Don't worry y/n, Lloyd may not be here, but I will protect you. '' Cole reassured you. As you all climbed down the latter Cole and Jay began bickering again just because Cole told Nya to be careful since the latter was very old. 

You all began walking around searching for some kind of clue to where the serpentine could be. 

'' The serpentine never thought I'd see them again. '' Kai said. 

'' And I hoped I would never see them again. '' you bitterly said. 

You all walked around for some time until the tunnel just turned to soil and tree roots. You all soon reached the tomb that had been sealed ', but it looked like it had been opened. All of a sudden you heard someone whistle. You turned around and saw Scales. 

'' Agh! Not you again! '' He said and stopped abruptly. 

'' Scales! Something told me you were behind this. Search his bag. '' Cole said. You just stared at Scales with pure hatred but did not let it eat you up from the inside.   

Kai and Jay began searching his bag, but only found groceries and the newest addition of Ninjago Times. 

'' Daddy! Are you okay? '' you heard a voice from behind you all. You were surprised to see young serpentine and a pink serpentine. 

Scales started to explain what they had been doing since they had been sealed in the tomb. Suddenly the topic of legends came up, and someone called the golden master. Scales invited you all in to tell all about the legend of the golden master. 

'' I don't like serpentine, but I don't like curses either. '' Kai said. 

'' Me neither,'' you said but followed after the others. 

'' If this has anything to do with Lloyd we need to know. '' Kai said. You certainly hope it didn't involve Lloyd.