Chapter 183

writing this while watching RuPaul's drag race is kinda hard. let me tell you. 

You jumped out of the Blade copter and began fighting the Anacondrai. One after the other they came at you, but you had the upper hand in this fight. 

You saw Nya and Misako lowering the anchor and smashing Chen's vehicles. All of a sudden Chen began shooting at the walls of the corridor. You wanted to help, but you were too far away from the others. 

You knocked the Anacondrai soldier back and hurried over to them. But then you saw the statue that was knocked over float away from the people, and you knew exactly who was doing it. 

The closer you got, you saw The Anacondrai soldier pass the line. Fighting your way over to the others, Lloyd was the first one you spotted. 

'' Lloyd! '' You shouted. Lloyd looked over at you. 

'' y/n! Behind you! '' Lloyd shouted. You could barely turn around before and Anacondrai attacked you. You quickly dodge the attack and knocked the Anacondrai back. You backed up getting closer to Lloyd. 

'' There's too many of them, we can't stop them all. '' You shouted over all the chaos. 

All of a sudden, Pythor appeared on a rat?

'' I have something your father needs to see. '' Pythor said, and we both looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

'' Oh, come on. You can trust me because if anyone is going to take over this world, I'd rather it be me. Take me to your father, and he can end this once and for all. '' You were sorry to admit it. but Pythor had a point. 

I looked at Lloyd and he looked at me and we both nodded. 

'' Let's go! You to y/n. '' Lloyd grabbed Pythor and grabbed onto the anchor and very close behind him. 

We jumped onto the Bounty and ran over to Garmadon And Sensei Wu. 

'' Pythor says he has something that can end this war. '' Lloyd explained. 

'' They've crossed the line of no return. No amount of power can stop this now. '' Sensei Wu responded. 

'' But the might of a true Anacondrai can. '' Pythor added. 

'' Do you see what's happening? This isn't about you. Making you big solves nothing. '' Garmadon snapped at Pythor. 

'' But if the generals you banished to the Cursed Realm so long ago saw this mockery, they would stop this travesty at once. '' Pythor explained as he flipped through the pages of the book. 

'' No one comes back from the Cursed Realm. '' We heard Misako say. 

'' Unless he that cursed them takes their place. '' Garmadon muttered. 

'' I could unleash the spirits of the Anacondrai Generals. '' Garmadon exclaimed. Right when he said that you looked shocked at him. 

'' If you banish yourself. Magic has its rules, you know. '' Pythor explains. 

'' We're not cursing you. We're not losing you to bring them back. '' Lloyd snapped and took the book from his father. 

'' Lloyd... '' you muttered. You understood Lloyd's reaction, you would do the same if it was your father. 

'' If we do nothing, we lose Ninjago. '' Garmadon argued with Lloyd. 

'' We don't even know if they'll help. '' Misako argued with Garmadon. 

'' We do know that the real Anacondrai wanted peace as much as us. It was Chen who started both wars. I never thought I'd say this, but Pythor is right. '' Garmadon acknowledged. You looked over at Pythor and saw he looked very proud of himself.