chapter 90

'' Let's get something to eat. '' Lloyd said with you still in his arms. As reached the kitchen, you heard the others talking about something.

'' Do you think we should do it? ''  You heard Kai ask the others. 

'' Do what? '' Lloyd asked, as he walked into the kitchen. 

'' Oh it's nothing for you to worry about Lloyd. '' Nya said. 

'' Alright. '' Lloyd said, and placed you on the table. Then he placed his hands on either side of you, and gave you a smile. 

'' What do you want for breakfast princess? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Omg Lloyd. '' You said, and placed both your hands on his face. He just laughed, and pulled you into a hug. 

'' I just want some normal cereal please. '' You said. 

'' Okay. '' Lloyd said with smile. You turned your head, and saw Cole, Kai and Nya looking at you with a smirk. 

'' Oh we're so gonna do it. '' Nya said, and sending a smirk your way. 

'' What are you gonna do? '' You asked her. 

'' Oh it's nothing y/n. '' Nya said. You just gave her a weird look, and turned around again. 

'' Here you go princess. '' Lloyd said, and held a spoon right in front of you. You leaned forward, but Lloyd began waving it up and down. 

'' Lloyd stop. '' you said while laughing a little bit. 

'' Okay. '' He said, and placed the spoon into your mouth. Soon you finished, and LLoyd took you back to your room and found some new clothes.

'' I'm gonna leave you now, just call when your done okay. '' He said and kissed you forehead. As soon he left the room, you started to change. It didn't take you long to change, even though you had some trouble along the way. 

'' Okay! You can come in now Lloyd! '' You said. Then Lloyd came through the door, with this small smile on his face. 

'' Why are you smiling? '' you said smiling yourself. 

'' How would you feel if we spent the day just the two of us? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Do you think it's good idea, i mean i can't really walk. '' you said. 

'' We can fly around on our dragons. And if we have to walk, i'll carry you. '' he said, and picked you up from the bed. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and hugged him tightly. 

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone i'm back!!!!!

Finally all the tests are over, and i can finally relax. And guess what, soon it's the 2nd year anniversary for this book. I can't believe how far i've gotten with this book, i thought no one would like. But thanks to you guys for reading my book. 

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!