chapter 16

When you arrived at the Bounty, you saw the guys were training. In the corner of your eyes, you saw someone up behind you. You were taking no chances, you took the persons arm and flipped them to the ground. You didn't realize who the person was, until you looked at the person in the face. The person you've flipped, was KAI!?!?

" Oh my gosh Kai, i am so sorry. " you said, and helped him up.

" It's okay, i Kind of deserved that af om Last time. " he said.

" Well that was unexpected, and where did you learn that. " Cole asked, and looked at you with a amazed look.

" before i Met Lloyd, i took self-defense classes. " you said, while the guys just stared at you in awe. Nya come out, only for her to see that you flipped her Brother into the ground. She just stared at you, wondering how you could do that. She shook her head, reminding herself what she came out for.

" hey (f/n), ready to move in with me! " she shouted, walking down the stairs.

" what do you mean, move in with you? " you asked her, while looking confused.

" since you are a girl, we thought you would like the Company of another girl. " Jay said, while scratching his neck. You thought it was a good idea, because you didn't have any girl friends because you were a tomboy. ( if you aren't i'm sorry )

" That Sounds great, i'll be happy to move in with you. " you said, giving the other guys a bright smile.

" Okay then, let's get your things in my room. " she said, while helping you with your bag. After you guys got everything settled, the guys said dinner was ready. You and Nya got downstairs, you sat down and began to eat. When you were done, Sensei Wu came into the room.

" my Students, i want to Talk to all of you. " he said, looking at his Students with serious eyes.

" i want you to train with (f/n), so she can learn how to kontrol her Powers. " he said, while looking at them.

" but sensei, doesn't she just have one Power like us. " Jay asked, while looking confused at him.

" No, (f/n) have the same Powers as you and even more. " he said, the guys could not believe their ears.

" How is that even possible, how can she have More than one Power. " Cole asked, while still a little shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry guys, i didn't updated Last week.
But School has been a pain in the neck, we keep getting so many tests.
And they are hard to keep up with, but i will keep updating as i can.
But, i hope guys will enjoy this chapter. ✌