Chapter 181

You sent giant rocks towards the two Anacondrai and hit them right in the faces, making the one holding Lloyd let go. 

'' Thank you y/n! '' Lloyd shouted. 

'' Anytime! '' you shouted back and smiled. 

'' Got him! '' Lloyd suddenly shouted and pointed towards a Pythor scared out of his mind and running all over the place. 

'' Don't got him! '' Lloyd then shouted and ran after Pythor. You ran after Lloyd to try and catch Pythor, but that was proving to be hard. Robots and Anacondrai kept getting in your and Lloyd's way. 

Right before you could get to Pythor, he was snatched by another Anacondrai. Luckily Wu saved him before the Anacondrai could do anything to Pythor. 

'' Wu, my savior. '' Pythor said. 

Just then, the ninja burst through the wall. One of the flying bricks almost hit you, but you dodge it. 

'' Hey! '' You yelled. 

'' Sorry y/n! '' Cole yelled back at you. 

'' Do you have him? '' Kai asked. Sensei Wu looked at his staff where Pythor previously had been, but he wasn't there. Just then, two Anacondrai appeared out of nowhere, they had taken Pythor. They ran off with Pythor disappearing into nothingness. 

'' We can't let them escape! '' Cole shouted. 

'' No, we can't let THEM escape! No more smashing walls. '' Sensei Wu said and pointed towards the huge group of prisoners running towards us. 

'' Leave this to me. Ice! '' Zane insisted and used his ice powers to make a bridge leading outside. 

We all ran over to the other side. But before any of the prisoners could escape, Kai destroyed the bridge. 

We all hurried back to the Samurai X cave after that. 

TIME SKIP

'' We got here as fast as we could. '' Kai greeted Nya. 

'' Twenty noodle trucks have been spotted heading toward Ninjago City just fifty clicks away. '' Nya announced. 

'' Let me guess, they ain't hauling noodles? '' Cole added. 

'' Twenty trucks could old two hundred Anacondrai. If they get to the city before we do, the city will be theirs. '' Zane explained. 

'' And they'll have achieved the pivotal first foothold in the war. '' Garmadon pointed out. 

'' We have to stop them. '' Lloyd said. 

'' I've already warned the others to head them off at the pass. They should be able to hold the line until you offer support. I had them equip themselves so we could communicate. '' Nya explained and Shade came on the screen. 

'' We're in position. If they show up, we'll be sure to put up a fight. '' Shade reassured us. 

'' They're coming to your location soon. '' Nya told him. 

'' I see them. '' Shade said and got ready to fight the Anacondrai. But just as they were about to attack Shade noticed some of the trucks going in different directions. 

'' The trucks. They're going every which way. '' Shade said over the communication device. 

'' What do you mean? Aren't they going to Ninjago City? '' Jay argued. 

'' I don't know where they're going, but they ain't going together. '' Shade responded. 

'' There are over twelve densely populated villages within a ten-click radius. '' Misako explained. 

'' They aren't planning to launch one attack, they're planning multiple. '' Kai remarked. 

'' What do we do? You told us to stay together. '' Shade asked. 

'' Chen knows you can't take you all on at once. He's trying to split you up. '' Garmadon explained. 

'' But even if just one of those trucks makes it to a village, the people won't be able to defend themselves. '' Misako added and she was right. If just one of those trucks filled with Anacondrai reaches one of the villages they're doomed. 

'' We have to protect the people. Tell the Elemental Fighters we have to split up. We'll each intercept a truck and stop it from reaching those villages. '' Lloyd explained his plan. 

'' Whatever happened to "we fight as one?" '' Jay asked frustratedly. 

'' This isn't a vote, Jay. This is stopping the end of our world as we know it. '' Garmadon explained. Jay nodded and all the ninja ran off to help. You ran after them, but then you got a bad feeling like something was wrong. 

'' What's wrong y/n? '' Misako asked you. 

'' I don't know, but I suddenly just got this bad feeling like something is wrong. '' You explained to her. 

'' Then we need to keep eyes and ears opened, y/n's rarely wrong when she says she has a bad feeling about stuff like this. '' Garmadon said.  

'' y/n! Come on! We need you! '' You heard Kai yell. 

'' Coming! '' you yelled back and then you ran off. 

TIME SKIP

You were helping Zane intercepting a truck. Just like Zane, you used your ice powers to try and stop the truck, but that Anacondrai driver just wouldn't give up. 

Finally, Zane stopped the truck. Just then, you spotted another truck.

'' Zane! Over there! '' you shouted and pointed towards another fast-moving truck. 

You and Zane were chasing the other truck when Sensei Wu suddenly called Zane. 

'' Zane, have you and y/n diverted the truck away from the villages? '' Sensei Wu asked. 

'' Yes, and once it's at a safe distance, I plan to take care of the Anacondrai. '' Zane explained. Even though You were far away from Zane you could still hear him and Sensei Wu talking since you had your own communication device. 

'' Good work. The people are safe. '' Sensei Wu let out a sigh of relief. 

'' No they aren't. We aren't pulling them away from the people, they're pulling us! '' Skylor explained. You heard what Skylor had said. 

'' I knew it. '' You said. 

'' Stop the trucks! '' Sensei Wu shouted. 

'' Zane! We have to get back! This was all a trap to lure us all away! '' You shouted. 

' I hope I'm not too late. ' You thought to yourself as you raced back on your dragon.