chapter 69

y/n's POV

Not far away from us, the  constrictai general Skalidor, shot up from the ground. 

'' Skalidor. '' you whispered. you looked down at Kioshi and Haruko. They looked so frighten. you got down on your knees, and said:

'' Kioshi, Haruko. I want you to run to the village, and warn everybody. '' I said to them. Kioshi took Haruko hand, and began to run away. But then constrictai shot out of the ground, and held them. 

'' No! let them go, you stupid serpentines! '' you yelled at them. 

'' What are you going to do. '' one asked you. 

'' Let. Them. Go. '' you said, now getting very angry.

'' Sssorry we can't do that. '' The one holding Kioshi said. 

'' AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! '' you screamed. Your eyes turned all white, and you felt power running through your veins. 

'' Let. Them. Go. '' you said again, but this time your voice was deeper. 

'' ATTACK!! '' Skalidor yelled. Constrictai began to attack you. You raised your arms, and big stones shot out of the ground. You clenched your hands into fist, and the stones were crushed into smaller pieces, and they were still pretty big. 

'' Let. Them. Go. Now. '' You said again. As the constrictai attack you, you attacked them with the stones. 

'' Master! She's taking out more and more of us, we need to flee. '' A Constrictai said to Skalidor. 

'' You idiots! If you can't take her out, then i will. '' Skalidor yelled at him. 

Kioshi POV

I took Haruko's hand, and began to run away from the spot. But out of nowhere to snakes shot out of the ground and grabbed us. y/n saw it, and she began changing. At first it wasn't scary, but then she started to change drastic. 

'' Kioshi. What is y/n doing? '' I heard me sister ask me scared.

'' I think she's protecting us Haruko, so don't be scared. '' i said to her. The snakes started attacking y/n. But soon they began to flee, and they let us go. Once again i grabbed Haruko's hand, and ran for it. When we were running down the road, we met a guy around y/n's age.

'' Hey kids, have you seen a girl named y/n? '' he asked me.

'' she's fighting with some snake men, down by the waterfall. '' my sistersaid to him. 

'' Oh god. thank you kids, now get out of here. '' he said to us. 

Lloyd's POV

' Oh god, i hope y/n is okay. ' i thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------