chapter 59

Out of nowhere, fireflies were flying everything. You and Lloyd looked at them, and saw how they danced around you both. 

'' Look how they dance Lloyd. '' you said. When you looked back at Lloyd, there was a firefly on his nose. You just laughed. 

'' Why are you laughing? '' he asked you. 

'' Because there's a firefly on your nose. '' you said, while giggling. Lloyd shook his head slighty, trying to get the firefly off. It finally flew away after some time. You looked at Lloyd, with a dreamy look, and he did the same. But as you leaned in for a kiss, you heard someone yell. 

'' Boss! They're by the waterfall. '' a serpentin yelled to someone behind him. 

'' Don't just ssstand there, get them you idiot. '' you heard Skales yell to the other serpentines. Before you could even react, Lloyd grabbed your wrist and began to run. It didn't take long before,the serpentines ran right behind you. You finally slipped your hand out of Lloyd's grip. You turned around, and faced the serpentins. 

'' y/n what are you doing!? '' Lloyd shouted. Just then you slammed your hands into the ground. The instance your hands touched the ground, it turned the grass into ice. All the serpentins who were running, fell to the ground. 

'' Come on, this may buy us some time. '' you said, and ran as fast as you could. But soon some serpentines, came from in front of you. You stomped your foot into the ground, and pulled your arms up. A stone wall came up from the ground, but it didn't stop them enough. 

'' y/n are you ready to fight! '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' I don't think so, but there's no way aroun this. '' you said to him. You and Lloyd fought for a very long time, and you were starting to get tired. You were fighting a venomari, that was until the venomari spit venom into your eyes. 

'' Aarrgghh!! '' you screamed, and rubbed your eyes.

'' y/n!? '' You heard Lloyd yell. 

'' Grab the girl, and retreat. '' you heard Skales yell. You felt someone throw you over their shoulders, and began to run. 

'' Lloyd!!! '' you screamed. 

'' y/n!!! Don't worry i will get you back. '' Lloyd yelled back to you. Just then you heard the person who carried you, stepped onto something metal-ish. Soon you felt, the thing take off from the ground. 

'' Lloyd!? '' You screamed after him. And that was the last thing Lloyd heard, before he last saw you.