THREE

CHATPER 3

I knew who it was... It was Taeyong.

The girl looked at him in the eyes shocked.

"Sorry little lady but I will be taking her away from you alright" he said as we started leaving.

I could see the girls face was red in embaressment and I have to admit I loved it. Wait?! Did he call me baby!?
We arrive in the courtyard and Taeyong let's go of my wrist.

"You shouldn't get into fights, you know what will happen right?" He said with an unamused face.

"I know but I can't help it! I have a bad temper and yah! You called me baby! What is wrong with you?! They will think we are dating." I said partially yelling at him.

"It's no big deal, they will stop annoying you." He said.

"Pabo! You scared me but thank you" I replied.

"I am going to call Chaeyoung so she knows we are comming" I said.

Once I called her, we went upstairs and met up with them. Like everysingle day, we talked about random things and like always, Jihye and Ten were being lovey dovey with eachother and Chaeyoung and Taeyong were both having a conversation. Seriously I ship Taeyong and Chaeyoung but why is no one saying something?

"Oh yeah girls I have to tell you something" Taeyong said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Next week, there is going to be a new classmate in our group"

"Who is it?" All 3 of us said in unison.

"It's Mine and Ten's best friend" he said as Ten nodded.

"I hope it doesn't bother you guys if he joins us in our little gang" He said.

"A he!? Well now more byuntaes are going to be added, great! I don't mind though if he is your friend" I said the girls nodded at my response.

The day finished since the guys went to their basketball match. As family, Us girls went to cheer them on. Jihye was cheering Ten like there was no tomorrow and Chaeyoung cheered for Taeyong. I had my headphones in my ears to contain the loud noises since I was never a fan of crouds nor loud noises. I continued watching the game at least. The game finished and Ten's and Taeyong's team won 20 to 17, it was a close match. Once they ended, we waited for them so we can go to our shopping 'group date'. Me and the girls were all together and the guys went to do there own thing. We mostly went shopping for Jihye and Chaeyoung and I just helped by saying what looks good and what doesn't.

"Eun, Why are you not getting anything?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well this shop is not my style..." I said.

"Do you even have a style besides jeans all the time and hoodies and tees?" Jihye replied.

"Actually I don't! Thank you for reminding me!" I said as I laughed.

The girls paid for their clothes and we met up at the food court with the guys. You could see the sparkles in my eyes, food was the highlight of my day. Once we got the food, we ate and chatted.

"So where are we going after?" Ten asked.

"I am still going to look for clothes with Chaeyoung and Eunie" Jihye replied.

"Count me out, I want to check out the gaming store" I said.

"Yeah good idea there are some games I want to go look for" Taeyong said.

"Geeks" Chaeyoung said with her tongue out.

We all know she is joking and that is why we love her. Once we went to the gaming store, The guys and I started bonding over video games. That was one of my highlights with the guys. Taeyong got some battle games and friendly multiplayer games.

"You know, you have a chance today to say it" I said to Taeyong.

"I know but I am waiting for the right time you know" He said.

"Taeyong, seriously listen to her. She is right plus I am with her on that one" Ten said.

"Fine, but how should I do it?" He asked.

"Let me help with that" I said with a little smirk visible in my face.

"I have a good and bad feeling about what you are planning Eun" Ten said.

"Trust me, I will make it work" I smiled.