TWENTY EIGHT

CHAPTER 28

The week was finally over. Jaehyun came to my house almost every single day of the week. We did our homework together and just enjoyed ourselves. He warned me all week that he didn't want to go to the Haloween party and just chill but I asked him since I never went to Chaeyoung's party because I never found the joy in it. He finally accepted and I was happy. He finally decided to dress up as Casper the ghost and I decided to dress up as Inuyasha. It was already time to leave school and go home. I walked with Tae and Jae for a while until Taeyong left us.

"Tomorrow I am comming to get you for the dinner at 3pm. Is that good?" Jaehyun said out of nowhere.

"Sure that's fine with me" I said.

"Great! Well I have to let you go. My mother texted me to get home early to help her out. I will text you later ara?" He said.

"Arasseo, let's talk later" I said and flashed him a smile.

I finally got home and changed into my night wear. I got on my laptop and decided to video chat Mei.

"Hi Eun! I missed you" She said excited.

'I missed you too Mei. How was your week?" I asked her.

"My week was good. Went to school with the people and Nothing really happened. I am just excited about Haloween though! Going with the babs at a party" she said with an excited tone of voice.

"I am glad you had a nice week and that is awesome! Hope you have fun" I said with a smile.

"What did you do this week?" She asked me.

"Well, I had the usual get togethers with the gang and Jaehyun came over everyday of the week except today. I am going to a Haloween party with him though at Chaeyoung's" I said.

"That's cool! Why do you seem stressed though?" She looked at me concerned.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes it is. Now let me know"

"I am going to Jaehyun's place tomorrow to meet his parents" I said getting red.

"What!? Really? That's awesome!" She said jumping.

"Well I am stressed because I don't know what they will think of me." I said truthfully.

"Just relax Eun. It's normal to be stressed and you should be happy that he is adressing you as his girlfriend!" She said yelling.

"Fine. Stop yelling. It would be funny though if I went there and he adressed me as his girlfriend" I whispered the last phrase to myself.

"Did you just admit that you want to date him!?" She asked excited.

"I never said I wanted to date him! I just said it would be funny to see the reaction of his parents if he said I was his girlfriend" I said hiding my face.

"Just admit you love him!" She said with an excited tone of voice.

"Aniya~ I don't think I love him?" I said.

"That sounds more like a question Eun. Do you like him at least?" She asked me seriously.

"I do like him a lot. I just don't know if I love him. I feel safe around him and to be real, I actually liked the hugged and his cheek was so soft when I kissed it" I said and started blushing.

"YOU HUGGED HIM AND KISSED HIS CHEEK?! HOW ARE YOU NOT DATING?" She yelled at me.

"Yah! Calm down. It meant nothing. Pretend like I never even said that ara?" I asked her. 

"Fine but I still can't believe it. I have to go. I have a big day tomorrow. I love you Eun!" She said and waved me goodbye.

I closed my laptop and took a shower. When I got out, Jaehyun texted me.

Jae: Eun! Tomorrow you don't have a change of plans right?

Eun: Aniyo Jae. I promised it was your weekend and you did 'WIN' the tournament -.-

Jae: Yeah, sorry about that.

Eun: You could've just asked.

Jae: I didn't want you to refuse so I used that as my advantage. Anyways, don't be stressed, everything will be fine. I have to go so let's see eachother tomorrow.

Eun: Arasseo. See you tomorrow!