THIRTY SEVEN

CHAPTER 37

"Yah Taeyong, can we go somewhere" I asked.

"Where do you want to go Eun?" He said.

"I want to go to the pet store. I want to go see Casper" I said.

"That fluffy puppy. Arasseo. Let's go before everything closes" He said getting up.

"Gomawo Taeyong" I replied with a smile.

We left together and took the city bus to the pet store. Once we got there, we greeted Min Ju's parents and we went to the back to meet up with her. Once she saw me she was so happy and overly excited at the same time.

"Eun Eonnie! Annyeong" She came over to me and hugged me.

"Annyeong Taeyong ah" She looked at him with a smile.

He greeted her back with his hand waving.

"I came to see if I could play with Casper a bit" I said.

"Yah, Eun" Min Ju said.

"Ne?" I replied.

"Casper isn't here no more" She said with her head down.

"What do you mean Min?" I asked confused.

"Someone bought him last week" She said as she looked at me.

"Min Ju. You said you could keep him until January" I said dissapointed and hurt.

"I know. It's just that the person who bought Casper payed a bigger amount and my appa said that he had no choice but to let the new owner take him" She said.

"It's alright, I understand" I said sadly.

Me and Taeyong left about thirty minutes after from the pet store and went to a bubble tea shop. Taeyong ordered my drink and payed for it. I waited for him outside until he came to see me and give me my drink. We walked back to his place quietly.

"Mianhe about Casper Eun" He said.

"Aniya~ It's fine, I understand that she had to do it. I guess my luck of having Casper is gone now" I said.

"Don't be so gloomy. Cheer up! I am sure you will find a better puppy" He said smiling.

"Taeyong. I can't get over that puppy. So many memories are attached to him. I just can't!" I said truthfully.

"Memories, meaning when you met Jaehyun. You both chose that name and you both bonded about that puppy. That's why isn't it" Taeyong replied.

"Ne. You are right. That puppy means a lot to me seriously" I say as I signed.

We got to his place and I got changed into my pj's. I slept on the couch again since I didn't want to invade his privacy. His parents are gone until January. They have a buisiness trip and so he is home alone. My eomma has not called yet at Taeyong's, so I am guessing she doesn't care. Sometimes I feel like I should just run away and never come back but so many things are holding me from doing that. Taeyong, Chaeyoung, Jihye, Ten, school and Jaehyun. They are all keeping me here because I need them in my life. I need to be here for them. They are my family. I fell asleep not long after I have been sorting out things in my head.

A week has past and Mei and I have been texting non-stop. I still don't hang out with the gang but I will after christmas. Today was finally friday. The day I will be going to China to see Mei. I am so excited. I couldn't contain my excitement at all today that I had trouble focusing in my classes. My plane will be at the airport around 11 pm. We finished school and everyone came to Taeyong's except Jaehyun. He had some work to do with his family. My eomma texted me to have a nice time and she was sorry about what she did but I didn't reply. Taeyong and the others could see I was hurt when reading the message from my Eomma.

"Everything will be fine Eun. Enjoy Your week with Mei and next week, we will all hang out" Chaeyoung said with a huge smile and she gave me a hug.

We got to the airport and my flight was finally there. I hugged my friends goodbye and they told me to stay safe.