ELEVEN

CHAPTER 11

I got home today with a smile on my face. Once I got in the house, I greeted my family like always.

"Wae are you smiling?" My eomma asked.

"I had a nice day that's all" I said.

I went downstairs to my room and got changed.

*Jaehyun's pov*

Once Taeyong and I seperated from Eun and went to his place, his parents greeted me like always and we went downstairs to play video games. We have been playing for a while and I won the battle between him and I.

"Yah! are you also a pro at this game? I have been playing each day to get better" Taeyong shouted.

"I don't know, I play games sometimes but not often. Wae did you say 'also' a pro though?" I asked.

"Well... When I got the game, Ten and I played an hour before Eun got over and she schooled us pretty good. She never even played the game before either" Taeyong replied.

"She plays video games!? Don't girls usually not like these things?" I asked.

"Usually ne but Eun is not like other girls, she is herself" Taeyong replied.

"You guys need to do a match against eachother seriously. You both look like the best gamers out of the four of us" Taeyong said laughing.

We continued playing until it was about 9pm. Taeyong brought me back home just to be polite.

"You live pretty close to Eun's place now. That won't be difficult to come get you often" Taeyong said smiling.

"Well, I am glad I finally moved to a new place and I am here with my best bros so it's a win, win for me" I said laughing.

We said our goodbye's and I went inside.

*Eun's pov*

It has been a two weeks now that Jaehyun got into my life. We have been going out with everyone more often and I see myself smiling more. Jaehyun really changed my life in just two weeks. I still have problems with the kids in the schools but whatever. I now text Jaehyun daily and also the rest of the gang. I talk to Mei about Jaehyun alot and she see's a change in me. This kid really came at a good time in my life huh. Today is friday and you know what that means. Tomorrow is video game night. This time though, it got spiced up a little. There will be rounds like an actual tournament. They will last like about a month or two worth of the tournaments.Even the girls and Jaehyun will be there. I was surprised at first but then I accepted it. I finally got home and I texted Mei.

Eun: Hey Mei! How was your week?

Mei: Hi! My week was good but tiring. What about you?

Eun: It was good! Tomorrow I am going to Taeyong's to play video games.

Mei: Cool ! I am meeting up with Kris tomorrow too!

Eun: That' great! I hope you have fun! Guess what! I asked my eomma for this christmas and she is letting me fly to China to come see you!

Mei: Kyaaaaaa!! I am so excited! I can't wait! I have to go now but I will text you later, love you Eoni!

Eun: Love you to! Annyeong!

I got a text from Taeyong right when I was about to close my phone.

Tae: Bring clothes ara? You will be sleeping over and so is everyone else, is that good with you?

Eun: Sure thing. Well see ya tomorrow

Tae: See ya !

*Ding*
Again!? I look to see who it was and it was Jaehyun

Jae: Excited for tomorrow?

Eun: Ne, one thing for sure I will win this tournament! ;)

Jae: That's cute but let's see that because I will also win this battle.

We talked for about ten minutes until I told him to rest. I guess today was a busy day texting everyone. I am just kidding, this is basically my life now.