SC part 3

It's been a year now that Mei moved in with us and Rei. Let's just say, they started dating six months after they met eachother and I'm very happy Rei  has finally got a girlfriend. I was finally done with collage and I didn't need to go to university since my job never demanded it. I had finally published my first manga a while back and a lot of people had bought it and enjoyed it. Jaehyun, Ten and Taeyong were finally persuing what they always wanted. They were finally accepted in a music band. They became very popular quickly and I was happy for him. He always found a way to be with me which was nice of him. His groupmates were very nice and caring. I got along with all of them very well and the dongsaengs were very clingy when I was around. I would go see them once a month to not raise so much suspision with the fans and the comany, but we texted a lot in a group chat. Today though, was the day I've been excited for the most since then. Jaehyun and the others will be having a one month break, but they still might work on finding lyrics. I had gotten up and brought Skye and Casper for their morning walk. It lasted about an hour. When I got back home, I did some cleaning and went to take a shower. I heard Skye and Casper barking. I got out quickly and wrapped a towel around me. I went out and called for them but they didn't listen so I went down to find the boys back home. I peeked from the corner just so they wouldn't notice that I wasn't dressed yet and Jaehyun spotted me.

"Hey Eun!" He says with a smile.

"Hey!" I reply.

"What are you doing ? Come on down and greet us!" Ten said.

"Yeah, you know you want to come and hug us" Taeyong says jokingly.

"Sorry guys, you'll have to give me a minute" I replied.

"Waeyo?" Jaehyun said walking up the stairs.

"Because I'm not dressed! I went to shower and heard the dogs barking so I was worried" I said and ran back to my room and go get changed.

Once I got dressed, I turned around to go back in the room and saw Jaehyun sitting on the bed smiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked completely clueless.

"Nothing at all. Just very happy to see you" He replies smiling.

"You see me everyday. You should be fed up by now" I say walking to sit next to him and kiss his cheek.

"I can never get fed up of you. I'm in love with you way to much" Jaehyun replies and I blush.

"Aish, Jaehyun. Well, I had planned to bring you and everyone else to a fancy restaurant, but the girls are still at work" I said while petting Casper and Skye.

"We'll just have to wait for them. Let's go downstairs and chat with the guys alright" He says and goes downstairs.

"Where is Mei and Rei?" Taeyong asked.

"They are working together but will be back before the girls" I said.

"So... For old times sake, want to to duel in video games again?" I asked as innocently as possible.

"What's the point? We will loose anyways" Ten said.

"It's a new game. I haven't opened it yet" I say taking it out and the guys get excited seeing the unopened game.

"You really got the limited edition!?" They all say in unison.

"Ne~ Let's play!" I say preparing the console for all of us to play.

To pass time before the girls and Rei arrive, we decided to play for a while. It was fun to finally play again with them which was fun. After about two hours, everyone was finally back and we had our little talk and then left to go to the restaurant. I had some good news to tell them, hopefully they would all be happy to hear about it, especially Jaehyun. I'm a bit scared but I know I'll be able to tell them and get it over with without a doupt.