SC part 5

*a week later*

"It's time to go now" Jaehyun said to me.

"Arasseo. Let's go downstairs and say goodbye to everyone" I suggested.

We went downstairs with our luggage for the trip and went to say our goodbye's to the rest. Jihye and Chaeyoung kept glancing my way with a grin on their faces.

"Is something wrong?" I asked them confused.

"Aniyo. Just happy you are going on tour with them" They both said in unison.

I gave them hugs and left with the boys. We went straight to the airport and met up with the other members. While waiting with the other members, I was sketching a couple new characters for a new manga I was thinking of doing.

"The flight to Miami has arrived. Please come in line to get in the plane" the announcer said.

I felt a hand lay on my lap and I turn around to see Jaehyun motionning that it was our flight. I put away my stuff and followed the boys. Once in the plane, I sat next to Taeyong and Jaehyun sat next to me. Johnny and Ten were in front of us with Mark. For the plane ride, I had nice conversations with the boys.

~time skip in miami~

We got out of the plane late at night. I was starting to get tired but I stayed awake until we got to the hotel. Once there, I hopped into the bed and fell asleep. The next morning, I wake up to Jaehyun tucking my hair out of my face. I smile at him warmly and hug him. He kisses my forehead also smiling.

"In a couple hours, we will be leaving to roam around the streets with a couple of the boys" He said.

"It's fine. At least I'll get to explore the city and try new things" I replied back.

For those couple hours, we had breakfast with the boys and got dressed to go out in the city. Finally in the city, it was very big and slightly crowded. We walked around the most popular streets and entered the most popular places which was very fun. Everyone wanted to go see a movie and I proposed a horror one. A couple of them replied with a 'no' quickly which made me chuckle. We eventually decided on an action movie to be nice for the scared boys.

The movie was very funny and fun to watch. The guys do have good taste. Once we left the theatre, Mark spoke up.

"I'm starting to get hungry. Should we look for a place to have dinner?" He proposed.

"Ne, I won't lie, I'm starting to get hungry too" Johnny said.

"We should go eat. Well, let's go find a place to go eat" Taeyong replied.

Since everyone was getting hungry, Taeyong decided on a place and we went there to go and eat. It was funny to see how the boys were all excited once they got their plates and had a plastered smile on their faces. I smiled to myself after seeing how they all acted like children even if they mostly are a bit older than me. We all ate peacefully and went back to the hotel. I wasn't tired and so was Jaehyun. Once everyone fell asleep, I whispered in Jaehyun's ear.

"Should we head out for a bit? It's only nine pm" I asked him.

"Sure. I'm not tired anyways" He replied back and we left together to to to the nearby beach next to the hotel.

The stars we out shining and so was the moon. Only the audible sounds of the sea were heard and our feet in the sand. It was very peaceful and I felt at ease. Jaehyun held my hand for the walk and eventually we ran into a man playing the saxophone. The melody was very beautiful and I stopped to listen to it. I closed my eyes only to concentrate the music. Jaehyun started humming and I smiled. I walked up to the man and gave him a generous amount of money.

"You have a lot of talent. I really love the melody of the song" I complemented and he smiled at me and thanked me.

It was finally around midnight and we went back to the hotel to go sleep.