FOUR

CHAPTER 4

"Trust me, I will make this work" I smiled.

I told Ten to go with the girls and to keep them away from us. Once he left, I went to help Taeyong with what he could do.

"First of all, you will have to try to make a move at the movies, yes we are going to the movies. I will sit next to you because I will help you. Then after the movie, when we seperate, you will walk her home and when you do, boy after that you have all the opportunities!" I said.

"Alright, I get it. Thanks seriously though Eunie, I don't know what I would do without you" Taeyong said.

"I don't even know how you would've stopped being cold and have neutral face without me either" I said as I laughed.

Once we made the plans and chose the movie, I told him we should all watch a romantic comedy because I am pretty sure she would like that. After five minutes, I called Ten to tell him we were comming. Once we met up with them the girls asked so many questions. Taeyong just laughed due to them literally attacking me with questions until I shouted.

"Yah! Ok we get it he wanted to get the video games and i lent him some money, now I want to go watch a movie as a family. Can we go ?" I said.

"I was going to ask you that too. Well let's go since there is this new romantic comedy I want to watch" Chaeyoung said.

I looked over Taeyong and mouthed 'I told you' and he just laughed. Once we got to the movies, we got some popcorn and drinks. I on the other hand, I do not like romantic comedies so I pretty much slept the full way through with my headphones in my ears. I look over and see Jihye kissing Ten. I cough and they look at me while giggling. On my otherside, I see Chaeyoung and Taeyong eating popcorn. I slightly bump Taeyong's arm and tell him to look at his phone.

Eunie: ;) oh and when her hand goes in the popcorn, put your hand at the same time for that awkward moment like movie thing. If she blushes I will laugh :P

Taeyong: Jinja -_- don't laugh to hard and fine I will try.

We ended up closing both our phones and watching the movie again. Thirthy minutes later, I looked towards Taeyong and Chaeyoung. She was putting her hand in the popcorn and I hit Taeyong slightly making him look at the popcorn. After that my plan worked. He put his hand in and they both touched. Chaeyoung looked at him and so did he. She took her hand out and turned around to not show herself blushing. I look at Ten and lifts his hand up. I high five him and we both laugh. I could visibaly see Taeyong's cheeks with a tint of red.

Bzzzz... His phone went off

Eunie: I see you blushing. ^ω^
Now you know what to do later after the movie.

Tae: Shut up! I know what to do and thanks for this...

Eunie: Ani , don't thank me. Thank yourself since you are the one doing the moves. I admit this makes no sense but you know what I mean.

Tae:Yes I do. Ok now back to the movie.

I put my headphones back in my ears and fell asleep. I felt someone tapping my arm slightly and open my eyes. I see Jihye looking at me and smiling. We left the movie theater. It was about 10pm and we started walking to go home. We all said our goodbyes, Jihye and Ten left together and Chaeyoung was about to leave until Taeyong said he would walk her home.

"You don't have to, it's getting late" Chaeyoung said.

"I know but a pretty girl like you shouldn't go home alone at this time"Taeyong replied.

I could see the visible taint of blush on Chaeyoung's face and it was adorable.

"What about Eun?" She said.

"Oh I am fine, I can manage myself" I said with a smile on my face.