FIFTY FOUR

CHAPTER 54

Last week of school before prom. I have so much to do. Finish exams, catch up with Minju before I leave, prepare for the college I got accepted in with the girls and the guys, get ready for prom which I am stressing out the most about. I never wanted to go to prom but I said yes because it was Jaehyun. I can't say no to him. I have a lot more things to do before this week ends and let's just say, I am getting pretty sad. Today is Monday and the last year students have a ceremony in the gym. I went there and met up with everyone and the principal came in front of everyone with a microphone and started talking.

"Hello students. This is your last week in this school. I hope you all had an amazing time for these past years and met amazing people you will continue to encounter out of school. I called you all here, since this is the last year for all of you and the basketball players have planned something for this week. Let me pass the microphone to mister Ten" The principal said and handed the microphone to Ten.

"Hey guys. To get straight to the point, I thought, the basketball team should have one last match but this time, it would be against and elite school. We could try to boost up our school's rank in our city and show that our school has the best basketball players in any high school. What do you guys think?" Ten said and waited for the crowd to give there answers.

The crowd roared for another match since it would be our last and the idea of helping the school get a better reputation certainly did brighten the principal's eyes. Our school was known in the city, but not as much as the elite schools, this could be a chance to show that non-elite schools can beat elite schools. It could also help fund the school and get better things, like computers and other things in school since it was not very renovated and new. The idea was brilliant and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. Once everyone went back to being quiet, the principal took the microphone again and spoke up about another event.

"Thursday, there will be no classes for all of you. We will all be going to the fair for our last gift to you guys and everything will be payed. We would have to arrive thirty minutes before school so we could leave in advance. I hope you will all be there. Ceremony dismissed everyone. Have a nice day everyone" He said and left to go back to his office.

We all left to go back into our class and everyone was talking about the basketball game, the fair and prom. I just sat on my desk with Jaehyun next to me and the others surrounding us. I could see Jaehyun fidgeting. Is he nervous about something? I decided to ask him since I don't think the others noticed.

"Jaehyun-ah, are you okay?" I asked worried and took his hands in mine.

"Ne I am. I am just thinking about prom" He said chuckling.

"A guy thinking about prom. I think something is up. Are you sure you want to go? We can cancel" I said.

"It's fine. I asked you to accompany me so I don't want to skip it" He said.

"Arasseo. If you say your fine then I guess your fine. Just don't hold in what you have to say that is bothering you okay' I said and hugged him.

Jaehyun for the rest of the day dozed off mostly and was very stressed. He continued to say he was fine but I know he wasn't. What was he stressing about? I hope nothing bad is happening.

*Jaehyun's pov*

Taeyong and Ten came over to see me and brought me out of the class.

"Jaehyun, your going to have to stop stressing out. It's scaring us all" Ten said.

"Mianhe, I just don't want her to find out... You know" I said blushing a bit and scratching my neck.

"She won't find out but if you continue to act like this she will" Taeyong reassured me.

"Gomawo" I replied.