SC part 2

Skye and Casper have been getting along pretty well these past months. Everyone is still as happy as ever and always cheerful. I have gotten a text from Mei asking me if I could help her into moving so I agreed. We also ended up moving into a bigger house since Rei was going to join us and so was Mei. Everyone would finally meet Mei for the first time and I think it would be fun. It was around 12 in the afternoon and Mei asked me to come pick her up at the airport. I went to the car and emptied it as much as possible for her to have enough space to put all her belongs in the trunk. Jaehyun asked me if he could come but I told him to stay home and watch over the boys, Skye and Casper while I was gone. I got in the car and finally drove off

~Time skip to the airport~

I arrived to the airport and wait at the exit of Mei's flight. I see her walking down and she comes to me in a hurry and hugs me tightly.

"Eun! How have you been?" She asked me all excited.

" I've been busy arranging the new house and made sure you had your own room. You have a bed in there already but you can change the sheets and everything" I told her and she smiled.

"I'm glad I can finally work and go to college here with you" She said with a big smile.

"So am I! But I'm ending college this year you know" I said laughing.

"Already!?! That's fast" Mei replied surprised.

"I'm working on making my own art and books, you know that" I told her.

"I forgot. Anyways help me get my luggage and let's get home" She says and drags me to where her luggage was.

We finally get her luggage and we leave to go in the car. The car ride was calm and very pleasing.

"How are you and him?" I asked her about her boyfriend.

"We aren't together anymore" She says signing.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"First of all, I was moving here and second of all, it wasn't working out anymore. We were both fighting a lot" She says with her head down.

"You did the right thing. You'll find someone better here too so don't you worry" I tell her with a faint smile.

"I hope your right" She replies.

~Time skip back home and done with unpacking~

"Finally it's done" I say and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Thanks Eun for helping. You too Jaehyun. It was nice of you" Mei smiles at him.

"Your welcome. I'll go prepare some tea for us. Come down when you guys are ready" Jaehyun says and pecks my cheek before leaving.

"You got yourself a really good boyfriend you know that" Mei says looking at me and I blush.

"Why would you say that?" I asked her.

"I understand why you fell in love with him. The way he acts around you just shows off he really is in love with you. Plus I cought him checking you out when you were telling me where the frames and other things would look better in the room" She says laugh.

"Jinjja?! Aish, my little Casper" I say embaressed.

"I'm seriously grateful that he is the one who stole your heart" She says.

"Why's that?" I asked confused.

"You changed a lot ever since you knew him. Your more open and soft around people" Mei says.

"He is special. I give him that" I laughed.

"Eun! Mei! It's ready" I hear Jaehyun yell from downstairs.

"We're coming!" I yell back and we both go downstairs for tea.

Time passes by, we have a friendly conversation waiting for the others to come home and meet Mei. Everyone finally arrived home and met Mei. They were all very nice and everyone was getting along. They were surprised because she wasn't exactly what they expected. Purple hair, pastel tops and ripped jeans. I laughed to myself since they were not expecting that. At least everyone got along which was fun but Rei clicked with Mei as fast as I did.

It was finally around 11 at night and so I decided to go in my room and get ready to sleep.

"Well, I'm off. Tomorrow I have work so I am going to sleep. See you tomorrow. Casper, Skye, come on boys" I told them and they followed.

"Goodnight Eun" They all said in unison.

"I'm heading to bed too, see you guys tomorrow" I hear Jaehyun say and follow behind me.

I get in the room and the puppies go to their beds. I hurridly change and jump in bed. Jaehyun then joins me and pulls me in a hug.

"I love you Eun" Jaehyun says kissing my forehead and I blush.

"I love you too Jaehyun" I kiss him back.

We eventually fall asleep in eachothers arms.