FOURTY SIX

CHAPTER 46

"What are you doing for prom?" Rei asked me.

"Nothing. I won't be asked to go to it and at the same time, I don't really see the point" I said truthfully.

"Well if anything happens, you can always acompany me" He said with a smile and took a bite of his sandwhich.

I took a glance over at Jaehyun and saw him ticked off and eating his lunch. I looked at him and signed.

"You know, if you really like him, you should tell him" Rei said whispering in my ear.

"I already did tell him Rei. He never really gave me an answer and so, I think he doesn't like me that way" I whispered back signing.

"Are you guys really close?"

"Yeah"

"There you go. Anyways. I will find out a way to make him realise he actually does need you" He said winking at me.

"Gomawo. What would I do if I never met you?" I said smiling.

Lunch was over and us girls had to go help in the gym with preparing the decorations for prom. Jihye, Chaeyoung and I were together making the flower balls. They were really nice. I didn't really like being in the gym surrounded by people but I had no choice.

"So, who are you going to prom with Eun?" The girls asked me in sync.

"No one. I am not going either. No one will ask me and the prom thing isn't my style" I said.

"Nothing is your style" They both said at the same time in a creepy way.

We continued making the flower balls for at least an hour. We had the rest of the day off and so, we all went out to go watch a movie. We went to watch a love story, since the girls chose it and let's just say, it was boring. Rei and Jaehyun were on either side of me and they were both picking off popcorn from my lap. I took glances on each side looking at both of them and I could sometimes see the guys glacing at eachother. A kiss scene finally appeared and I left the movie theater. I walked around outside the theater because the movie was very boring and I didn't see the interest in it. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jaehyun smiling.

"What's wrong Jaehyun?" I asked.

"Nothing. The movie was boring and I wanted to spend time with you" he said smiling.

I blushed a bit due to him being nice.

"Let's go to the bubble tea shop on the corner of the street?" I asked.

"Sure. Let's text the others to join us there" He said and took out his phone to text the others.

We walked to the Bubble tea shop and we ordered ourselves a drink. We talked for a while and enjoyed our company. Not long after, the others came in and ordered their own thing and came at the table.

*Jaehyun' pov*

We walked back to where we usually meet up. We took our seperate paths and Rei and Eun were with me. Rei and I went to bring Eun back home and I didn't talk much. Eun was having fun with Rei and I didn't want to interupt even if it did piss me off a bit. Once we got over to her place, she gave Rei and hug and also gave me a hug. She went inside and Rei and I were alone together. We walked back to our places in the same direction silently.

"Jaehyun. Would you give me permission to take Eun to prom?" Rei asked me.

"Wait what? Why are you asking me that? It's not like I am her boyfriend" I said. It clearly wasn't me talking. I wanted to tell him no and that he shouldn't but I guess I ended up saying something completly different.

"So it won't bother you? Well then. Just to let you know, I won't let someone like you try to take my chance away with Eun" He said and stopped to look at me.

"What do you mean taking your chance away with Eun?" I asked confused.

"You know exactly what I mean" He said and started walking again.

Yes, I knew exactly what he meant and now, I am more in a need to hurry than before. I can't lose to Rei.