SC part 4

I had finally told them the news and everyone was happy. It wasn't anything big, it was about me getting a job for the entertainment Jaehyun and the boys work at for working on the art and such. That meant I had more time to work on my mangas and a bit more time to spend with Jaehyun.

*one month later*

Their break was over and we had the most fun in years. We went back to see our family for a couple days and went to Jeju for about a week. The boys were back to working and I was also working at my new post. It was around lunch time and I meet up with Jaehyun to go get food.

"Did you know we will be going on tour for a week?" He tells me.

"Ne. I'm happy for you guys" I say with a smile.

"I'm excited! But there is one thing I had to fight for though" He said.

"What's that?" I asked confused.

"You are comming with us for the week on tour" He says all happilly.

"That's great! But what about Skye and Casper?" I ask him already worrying about them.

"I've already talked to Mei and Rei about it. They said they would take care of them" He said.

"Already planned everything huh. Well I guess there is nothing I can say no to now. When are we leaving then?" I ask him while munching on my food.

"We are leaving in about a week to go on tour. So you have a week to get prepared. Plus, bring something fancy to wear" He says.

"Waeyo?" I asked confused.

"Because I'll be bringing you to a fancy restaurant. My treat this time" He says and I smile at him.

"You are something you know that" I tell him while holding his hand.

"That's why you love me" He says with a cheesy smile.

"Ne~ That's why I love you" I peck his cheek.

~time skip to home~

The day was finally over on our side and we left to go back home. Everyone was already there and they had already prepared dinner for everyone. We sat at the table and talked with everyone asking how their day went. Everyone seemed to be pretty joyful today and that made me smile. When everything went quiet for a second, Jaehyun spoke up.

"You guys know we are going on tour right?" He asked everyone.

"Ne, Taeyong and Ten kept us updated" Chaeyoung said.

"Eun is also comming along for this trip" Jaehyun said while holding my hand under the table.

"Lucky girl. I hope you'll have an amazing time Eun" Jihye says with a wink.

"Hey, I'm going there to work also I'm guessing because I can't just follow them around" I said and Jihye laughed.

"Just admit you'll enjoy it" Mei said.

"Ne, ne, I'll enjoy it" I said embaressed.

We had finally finished supper and I took the boys out for a night walk with Jae. We went to the dog park for about an hour and let's just say it was very peaceful. I enjoy every moment I have with Jaehyun because he is just the most important part of my life.

"It's getting late. We should head back" Jaehyun says and I hum.

We head back home quietly with the boys following by our side and once we arrive, everyone was already asleep.

"I guess they were all tired today huh" I chuckle softly.

"It looks like it. Anyways let's get some rest for ourselves. We have a big day tomorrow and I want us to be in shape" He says.

"Arasseo. Let's head to bed then" I say as I walk upstairs to our room and get changed.

I hop into bed and cuddle Jaehyun. He kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Eun" He says slowly closeing his eyes.

"Jaljja Jaehyun" I reply slowly drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, It's been a while. I was wondering if I should do another Q&A again. If so comment what questions you would like to ask. Thank you for your support.