THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER 36

When I got home, I got in a huge fight with my eomma. I got hit by her a couple times because I got a record in school for punching Jane. I tried to tell her what happened but she did not believe me. She got so mad at me that she kicked me out of the house. I packed everything that I needed and left in tears. It started raining and I did not have and umbrella so I ran to Taeyong's. As I knocked on the door, I heard footsteps comming closer. As the door opened, I saw Taeyong and smiled at him.

"Eun are you okay!?" He asked me worried.

"I am happy you are here" I said with a smile. Before I could say anything else, I blacked out.

*Taeyong's pov*

"I am happy you are here" she said to me with a smile and she blacked out.

I tried calling her name, but she would not respond. I carried her inside and sat her on the couch. I called a doctor and he said he would be here in a while. While I waited, I covered Eun with a blanket and put a pillow behind her head. I felt a bump on her head and I guess that was due to the impact of the floor after blacking out. The doctor finally came and went straight to her. He examined her and signed. He brought me in the kitchen to talk to me alone.

"What is it doctor?" I asked him.

"She already broke her finger and is still patched up like crazy and now this. Did something happen at home? Because the bump behing her head is new and she has her back bruised badly. She is also in a concussion so she might not wake up tonight" He said seriously.

"Aish. I just wished she could take care of herself. Will she be able to go to school tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Aniyo. She cannot go to school tomorrow and you need to watch her. She can go in two days but not now" He answered me back.

"Gomawo for comming. Have a safe trip back" I said.

"Gomawo"

As he left, I went to check up on Eun. She really is in a messed up situation right now. I will have to ask her what happened tomorrow for getting all these new marks. I went upstairs to go get a pillow and a blanket to bring downstairs and sleep on the other couch. I texted everyone that tomorrow Eun and I will not be going to school and that I will give them more details later. After a while, I fell asleep fast.

*Eun's pov*

I woke up on a couch. I looked around and saw Taeyong on the other couch sleeping. I tried to get up from the couch but my head started hurting like crazy.

"Ouch" I said to myself.

"Are you okay?" I heard Taeyong say as he woke up.

"Ne, just have a headache"

"What happened last night Eun? Don't lie"

"I got in a fight with my mom, she hit me. We fought because of what happened with Jane and she kicked me out so I came here" I said.

"Seriously I was so worried that you died on me last night" Taeyong said.

"Don't bother. Everything is fine. I just need to stay here for a week. Is that okay?" I asked embaressed.

"Okay? It's perfectly fine with me and you will need it" Taeyong replied.

"Gomawo" I said

All day we played video games and I was exhausted. I got a lot of texts from the group and replied them. Jaehyun also texted me very worried and I told him everything was fine.

"Everything is good with Jaehyun now I see. Do you still like him?" Taeyong asked me.

"I never really liked him. I loved him. I don't know if I still do. He did break me when he did that prank" I said and turned my face the other way.

"It's not easy to stop loving someone, so I know you still love him. Stop denying it" Taeyong said.

"Yah! I know I still do I just, I just want to forget falling in love with someone that doesn't love me. It hurts. You are lucky Chaeyoung loves you" I said.

"It's not called being lucky, it's called feeling the same way as the other" Taeyong replied.