EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER 18

Jaehyun walked with me until I got to my house.

"Want to come in?" I asked.

"Sure if that is fine with you"

I opened the door and took my shoes off. I got into the kitchen and eomma was there. I introduced Jaehyun to her and she started talking to him. I took three glasses and filled them with water. I brought them to the table and handed it to them. My eomma was smiling. She hasn't smiled like that in a long time either and it made me smile too. Jaehyun, are you some sort of magical being that makes everyone smile? When we finished our glasses, I brought Jaehyun downstairs with me and he said goodbye to my eomma. We got to my room and placed the plushie on my bed.

"Welcome to my room and basement. It's not much but I love it" I told him.

"It's big and nice so I like it" He said.

"Yah!"

"Ne?" He said.

"Tomorrow I want to go somewhere and I want you to meet someone, she is a friend of the family. Do you want to come?" I said.

"Sure why not" he added.

"It's already late so you can sleep over at my place" I said.

"Let me text Taeyong since I was supposed to sleep at his place tonight" He said.

After about five minutes, Jaehyun told me that Taeyong was fine with it. I put on a movie since I didn't really know what to do and the rest I don't remember. I fell asleep. I woke up next morning due to my alarm going off. Today was another day for the tournament at Taeyong's and also my so called 'date' with Jaehyun. It was about 8am and we would have to go at Taeyong's around 1pm. I went to my room to get clothes and went upstairs to shower and change. I went back downstairs to wake up Jaehyun. He was so handsome when he was sleeping. I feel like a stalker right now but I let that be. I shake him a bit to wake him up.

"Yah, wake up! We are leaving in thirty minutes" I said and started ruffling his hair.

He finally wakes up and looks at me. I flash him a smile and tell him we will be leaving in a while. He gets ready and when he finishes we head out. I wanted to bring to the pet store to meet Min Ju and the cute fluffly puppy I love so much. We left my house and went to the mall. Once we got to the pet store, I greeted the owner and his wife.

"Annyeongaseyo!" I said happily.

"Annyeong! Min is behind with the puppies, you can go see her" Min's father told me.

"Arasseo, kamsahamnida!" I said and brought Jaehyun with me.

When we got to the back, Min jumped on me and was so happy to see me. When she saw Jaehyun, she stepped away from be to regain her posture.

"I want you to meet Min Ju. She is a family friend" I told Jaehyun.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jaehyun" He said with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine" she replied.

"I am guessing you came to see him did you?" She said to me with a wink.

"Came to see who?" Jaehyun added.

"Let me go get him" Min said and walked away.

She came back with My little boy and he jumped on me. I started petting him and hugged him.

"Meet my little boy" I said to Jaehyun with a smile.

"Ahh kyeopta!" He said and leaned in to pet him.

"What's his name?" He asked.

"I haven't found a name yet" I said pouting.

"You should call him Casper. He will make you think of me" He said and winked at me.

"Yah! Stop teasing me but that is a good name, I am taking your name on that. Well then , meet Casper" I said laughing.

"You guys get along pretty well. Eun, you usually don't get along with other people besides Taeyong and the others" Min Ju said and smirked.

"I got to know him a week after school started. We are pretty close now" I say as I look at Jaehyun and pushing him a little with a smile on my face.

"Eun was a little shy at the beginning but she came out fine" Jaehyun added with a smile and I blushed.