THIRTEEN

CHAPTER 13

Halfway through the second movie, I felt pressure on my shoulder. When I look at my shoulder, I see Jaehyun sleeping. I looked at him and smiled.

"Kyeopta" I said to myself.

I place Jaehyun to the side and go get a blanket. I come back and put it over him. I continue to watch the movie since I wasn't tired. It was about 2am when the movie ended and I got up to go to the kitchen to get water. As I opened the fridge and took out a glass, someone open the door from the basement where we all were and walked in the kitchen. The figure opened the light and saw me drinking water.

"Eun? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Jaehyun asked.

"I should ask you the same. I came here for water, what about you?" I said.

"I also came for water" He said as he took a glass out of the cabinet.

I poured him some water and we drank quietly until he spoke up.

"Did you put the blanket over me?" He asked.

"You fell asleep during the movie and so I put a blanket over you. I continued the movie and it ended about five minutes ago" I said.

"You haven't slept yet!? Wow you stay up late" He said with a little chuckle.

"I am a night person. Usually I go on walks at night but since I am here, I didn't want to worry no one" I said as I scratched my neck.

"Since I am up, do you want to go for a walk?" Jaehyun asked me.

"The others will be worried and we are in pj's" I said not to sure.

"It's 2am so who cares? Come on" He grabs my wrist to drag me to the front door.

I put my shoes and coat on and so does he. We get out of the house and go outside walking in whatever direction our feet brings us. We have been walking for an hour until we ended up at the parc. We looked at eachother and I just went to the parc. I sat on a swing and told Jaehyun to come over. As I looked at him, The lights were flashing on him showing his pale, beautiful skin.

"Did anyone ever tell you, you look like Casper the ghost?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Wae do you ask me all of a sudden? and yes Taeyong and Ten call me that sometimes" He said.

"I just noticed your skin is pretty pale but in a beautiful and healthy way. Also because the lights in the parc are reflecting you" I said mentally facepalming myself for being so weird.

"Yeah my skin is pale I know." He said laughing.

"Can I call you Casper? I like the sound of it" I asked.

"Sure, I don't mind if it makes you happy" He said flashing me a smile.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"For what?"

"For letting me call you that and bringing me out at 4am in the morning" As I look at my phone.

"We should get going. I am starting to fall asleep on the swing" Jaehyun said yawning.

"Ara, let's go" I said helping him up from the swing.

Once we got back to the house, we went downstairs and saw everyone still sleeping but the couples were all tangled up to eachother. I laughed to myself and I could see Jaehyun laugh a bit too. I sat on the couch and took a bit of the blanket. Jaehyun sat next me and also took some of the blanket. The blanket was not big enough for both our sides so I would be freezing alot. I felt fell alseep pretty hard but I could still here noises and feel someone moving. I feel myself starting to lose balance and I fall on something hard and soft. I felt something warm starting to surround me and I felt in peace. After that I didn't remember nothing.

*Jaehyun's pov*

I woke up when I saw Eun sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled to myself due to her being so adorable. I felt her shiver a bit and put more of the blanket we shared over her and she stopped. I saw her smile a bit which made me smile. I looked at the time and it was 5am. I looked over to see if anyone was awake but no. I fell asleep pretty fast.