TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER 25

When I woke up, everyone was sleeping except Jaehyun. He must've woken up before me because he was starring down at me.

"Jaehyun, why are you not sleeping?" I asked him.

"Not tired anymore. What about you? You should be sleeping" He said.

"Aniya, I am fully awake now. I don't want to go back to sleep" I said.

"What do you want to do then? It's only nine in the morning" He replied.

"Let's go eat upstairs. I am starving" I said.

"Ne good idea. Let's go" He said and took my hand and we went upstairs.

When we got upstairs, we went straight to the kitchen. Jaehyun sat on a stool and I took the ingredients out of the fridge to start cooking. I decided to to the classic breakfast, eggs, pancakes, sausages, bacon and fruits. When I had everything ready in front of me, I asked Jaehyun to cut the fruits to help out and he did.

"Eun" I heard him say.

"Ne?"

"You know. You look cute in my hoodie. Maybe I should lend it to you more often" He said looking up and down to look at my figure.

"Yah! Stop looking at me like that byuntae!" I said and hit him on the head slightly while blushing.

"Yah! You called me byuntae again! Oh I will get payback for sure" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up and give me those fruits" I said and he gave them to me.

As I finished making the food, I put them in plates and went to give Jaehyun his own. We ate in silence but it was peaceful. When we finished , I put the rest that I made for the others in the fridge for when they wake up and starting washing the dishes. While I was washing the dishes, I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and someone's face was so close. I guessed it was Jaehyun since only him and I were awake.

"Yah! Get off of me! I am washing the dishes! Wae are you doing this? Your not even that close to me" I said getting red.

"Oh we are not close? What do you call everything that has happened ever since I met you? I don't think that, that is called just acquaintances. Plus I want to hug someone, I feel lonely" He says as he pouts like a little puppy.

"Aish. Little Casper, fine you win. We are close but still I am washing the dishes. Let me finish them and then you can cuddle me all you want ara?" I said trying to calm down.

"Arraseo" he said and got off of me.

"Yah! Jaehyun?"

"Ne?"

"This cuddling thing is a one time pass. I am only doing this because you are pouting. I don't think that there will be another time" I said as I finished the last dish.

"I am pretty sure there will be another time. Now come on get over here! I am bored" he says with his hands out for a hug and pouting.

"Fine. I hate you for this" I say and walk up to him and get between his legs.

He looks at me in the eyes and smiles. He then takes me for a hug and holds me tight. I have to admit his hugs are really soft and I love them. Maybe he is right. There might be another time. God I hate it when he is good at manipulating me. I hug him back and close my eyes. It lasted another thirty seconds until I heard someone call my name.

"Eun? What are you doing?" I heard Chaeyoung say.

"Shit. I am in trouble" I said in Jaehyun's ear.

"Let me handle this" He whispered back.

"Chaeyoung, this is not what it looks like. I dared her to do this or I called her a little wimp" he told her.

"It looks exactly what it looks like" Chaeyoung said smirking.

I got out of the hug and went in front of her. I told her that the food was in the fridge and she had to heat it up. I told her that me and Jaehyun would go and get some bubble tea for everyone.