TWENTY

CHAPTER 20

I woke up when I heard my alarm turn off. I got ready and went upstairs to eat. Once I was finished, I texted Taeyong and Jaehyun that I would meet up with them in a bit. When I got there, they both looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I said confused.

"Can't we just look at you and enjoy the view?" Taeyong said jokingly.

"Yah! Not funny!" I said as I punched him in the arm.

"That hurt! Come one let's just get to school now ara?" He said.

"Arasseo" I replied and we started walking.

We got to school and met up with the others. Half the day was over and it was now lunch time. We all went to the rooftop and like every single day we joked around.

"You guys ready for friday's match?" I asked.

"We are more than ready, we are pumped!" Ten said showing off his guns.

"Yah! Stop. Jihye is daydreaming next to you because of that!" I said.

"ANIYO! I AM NOT" She said hiding her face and blushing.

"Kyeopta!" Ten said and embraced her in a hug.

Everyone laughed due to Jihye's reaction and how Ten was being cute.

"Ara, ara we got the idea now you can stop Ten" I said.

Ten stopped and Jihye regained her posture still blushing.

"Seriously, Ten and Jihye are goals" I whisper in Jaehyun's ear.

"I don't really know the meaning of goals but yeah they are adorable together" He whispered back.

We both smiled at eachother until Chaeyoung spoke up.

"What are you guys talking about?" She said with a wink.

"Nothing really, just talking about them" Jaehyun said as he pointed at Choonhee and Ten holding hands.

Chaeyoung laughed and turned around to face Taeyong and play with his hair. I just watched them all and signed.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Nothing. I am just happy to see everyone getting along" I said with a smile on my face.

"Even if they are always kissing?" He said and chuckled.

"Ne, even when they kiss. They make me happy and so do you now" I said.

The bell rang which meant it was time for our next class. The rest of the day was pretty boring but I managed to live. We got out of school and we all walked together until we had to break parts. Taeyong was walking Chaeyoung home today which meant Jaehyun and I will be together alone. We walked side by side until I asked him if he wanted to go to the park. We walked to the park and sat on the swings. We looked at the kids playing all together and a smile appeared on my face.

"Wae are you smiling?" Jaehyun asked me.

"Because I am happy" I replied.

"Wae?"

"Because I am not alone. Gomawo" I said and smiled at him.

"Kyeopta" he said silently and ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Byuntae don't touch me!" I said as I blushed and hid my face.

"You are calling me byuntae?" He said and leaned in to tickle me.

I got off the swing and started running away from him. He would run to try to catch up with me and it made me laugh the full time.

"Come on Eun! I won't hurt you" He said running while laughing.

"Never!" I said trying to find a place to hide.

Once I found a place to hide, I stayed as quiet as possible.

"Come on out Eun! You can't hide forever" He said. I felt him comming closer and closer and I stopped breathing. Once I heard his footsteps stop, I thought he was gone until I feel someone pull my arm. I lose balance and try to hold on but fall to the ground. Jaehyun was on top of me and I looked at him. I was blushing so hard and I could see him blush a bit. He got off of me and pulled me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked facing the other way to not show his blushing cheeks.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida" I said turning to the other side.

I went to get my bag and things from where I left them and gave Jaehyun's bag to him.

"Let's go. I will see you tomorrow ara?" I said.

"Arasseo. Get home safe" He said.

"You too" I said and walked home.