FOURTY SEVEN

CHAPTER 47

*Eun's pov*

~Next Day~

Going to school this morning was harder than expected. I had a bad feeling about today and seriously, I think something bad is going to happen. As I got to school, Rei and Jaehyun were both at the gate waiting for me, I think something is up because they aren't even looking at eachother and looking at me. I walk up to them and greet them. They both started walking to class and I followed. There was an awkward silence so I spoke up.

"So, anybody you want to bring to prom?" I asked them both with a wink.

"I have someone in mind" Rei said winking back at me.

I could clearly see Jaehyun pissed by what he said but I brushed it off.

"What about you Jaehyun?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to prom Eun?" Jaehyun asked me clearly dodging the question.

"Aniyo. No one is going to ask me and it's not really my thing. I can't wear dresses. You guys never saw me in one. There is a hint" I said laughing.

We got to class and started our usual session. It was finally our lunch break and I told the others I would be a bit late, so they should go to the rooftop without me. I went to get my things for lunch and went into the bathroom. I took some pills for my headache and concentration and opened the tab to drink some water. I heard the door close of the bathroom and turned around only to see Jane and a couple of her friends all looking at me.

"What? I am aloud to be here to drink some water and take my pills aren't I?" I said and tried to walk pass them but only to be pushed on the floor.

"We never said you weren't aloud, but I am doing this for payback of last time. You screwed up my face and now, it's time to screw yours. Girls, get the camera out and don't forget to send it to everyone in school"

"Seriously. You were so quiet ever since I punched you and now you want payback, don't you think you are a little to oldschool? If you want to punch me, then fine, I don't care do it as much as you want" I said as I got up.

"Eun, we aren't really punching you. We are going to cut your skin open also with this" she says as she takes a pocket knife out.

"Now you are being rediculous. Let me leave now before you end up in the hospital for good" I said.

"I think you will be the one in the hospital, with a cut up face" She said laughing.

I tried to push my way through, but I got cut on my arm. Jane wasn't joking. She was serious about scarring up my face. I tried to push even more but ended up getting cut on the cheek and arms again. Blood was dripping onto the floor and my clothes were soaked with blood. I can't get out, there are to many friends of her's bloking the way. I knew today would be a bad day.

"Fine. Do whatever you want to me. Just know that by doing this, you clearly are the one losing because you are just scared" I said and closed my eyes waiting for an impact.

"What are you doing here? This is the girls bathroom! I heard one of Jane's friends talking and I opened my eyes. I saw Rei in front of me glaring at the girls big time.

"Get out before the principal finds you" He said to Jane

"What do you mean by that?"

"I went to see him before comming here" He said.

"What!? How long have you been here" They asked him.

"Since the beginning. Now leave before I make you" He said.

"This is the last time a pretty face will come and save you Eun. Let's get out of here girls" She said.

I signed in relief and looked up at Rei.

"Gomawo" I said.

He took my hand and dragged me outside, bringing me behind the school where the forest I ate alone was.

"Rei? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Mianhe. I couldn't get there on time. Put this on, it will hide your cuts for now" He said as he puts his jacket on me. 

_______________________________________

Hey guys, Sorry for this Chapter. I didn't know at all how to make it. I had an idea in my head but it ended up not working as well as I thought. Mianhe. Anyways stay tunned for the next chapter. Where Jaehyun finally admits he likes her.