SC part 6

The next day, the boys were away for their concert. I stayed in the hotel room alone and started to work on my books. After a while, I got a call from the girls and I answered quickly.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Eun! How are you doing so far? Is the trip fun?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Ne it is! Today though, I'm taking it relax while the guys are gone to perform their concert" I said as I was drawing on my sheets.

"Arasseo, by the way, your puppies miss you and so do we" Chaeyoung replied.

"I miss you guys too!" I said.

We continued talking for about an hour and the girls had to leave for their jobs. Once I hung up, I heard the click of my door and looked to see who it was. Jaehyun was there. I went up to greet him with a kiss and he smiled warmly.

"Annyeong Jagi" He said hugging me.

"How was the show?" I asked.

"It was fun. The fans were crazy about us to" He said chuckling.

"I'm glad. When's the next show?" I asked.

"In two days. Oh and I had reservations for us tonight and a nice restaurant" He said with sparkling eyes.

"Jinjja?" I said.

"Ne, only us two. Well, I'll get ready. You should too" He said.

"Arrasseo" I replied.

~Time skip~

I got ready as instructed from Jaehyun and it was now time to head to the restaurant he mentioned. We got in a nice car that the hotel borrowed us and we arrived to the restaurant about ten minutes later. When we got inside, Jaehyun went to see the man for our seats and I looked around. It was very big and spacious. Beautiful lights and vintage decor making this place look like a dining room for royalty. I never expected to be going in such a beautiful restaurant for supper. Good thing Jaehyun told me to wear a nice dress or I would have felt uncomfortable. Jaehyun came back with the waiter and they brought us to our table. We sat at our table and looked at the menu. We decided to take something simple and share it. While waiting for the food, Jaehyun and I had a small talk about everything and nothing. His presence is enough to make me smile for a whole day. I'm happy such a man like him came into my life. After about fifteen minutes, the food arrived and we ate. After supper, Jaehyun brought me somewhere else that I also didn't know we would be going to. He brought me to a very nice park with beautiful flower trees making the scene more majestic and a beautiful pond so clear that the moon shun through. We walked for a while until Jaehyun stopped on the bridge to look at the water. I went next to him and kissed his cheek.

"It's beautiful. Thank you Jaehyun for tonight" I said with a smile on my face.

"You are certainly welcome. I'm glad you had fun" He replied back giving me a hug.

"Though, I wonder what the occasion is to why you treated me to such an amazing dinner" I said.

"There is no occasion. I wanted some time with you" He said chuckling.

"Well then next time I'll treat you to something special too" I replied laughing.

"Eun, could you close your eyes for a second?" Jaehyun asked me as I looked at him and I could see a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Only if you promise not to pull a prank on me" I said.

"Promise" he replied and I closed my eyes.

"I've been thinking for a while about how I should bring this topic up with you and I know it's a big topic but I'm ready to share it with you. Our relationship has been the most loving and caring one I've had and I thank you for everything"

"Your not breaking up with me here right?!" I asked almost panicking.

"Not at all. Open your eyes for me" He said and I opened them.

He was on one knee on the ground with the ring in his hand.

"I want our relationship to go further than only boyfriend and girlfriend. I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked and I started to tear up.

"Such a way to put on a show" I said.

"I'm sorry Eun, I just didn't know how to do it" He replied embaressed.

"Of course you didn't but that doesn't change the fact that my answer is Yes I will marry you" I replied wiping away my tears.

"Jinjja!" He said all excited.

"Ne, pabo" I said and kissed him.

Jaehyun held me in his arms and kept saying the same words over and over again.

"I love you"

After that night, The boys knew and so did the girls. Jaehyun and I were always seen together and life became even more exciting.