TWELVE

CHAPTER 12

I wake up to my brother jumping on my bed.

"Yah! Why are you jumping on my bed? It's only 6am" I said.

"Aniyo Noona! It's already 3pm, you will have to leave in 2 hours to go to Taeyong's" He said sitting on my bed.

I rushed out of bed, started packing clothes and went to go take a shower. Once I got out and got dressed, I got on my computer and started browsing the internet for random things to pass time. It was about 4:30 pm until I got a text from Jaehyun.

Jae: Want to meet up at the usual?

Eun: Sure, when though?

Jae: How about now? The others are already at Taeyong's since he just texted me.

Eun: He didn't tell me that! Maybe because they must be hooking up ;p
I suck sorry. Sure Let's meet up now.

Jae: You don't suck, it was funny and ara, talk to you in a few.

I took my jacket, bags and phone then left to meet up with Jae. While I was walking, past the park, I remembered some childhood memories I had with Taeyong. I smiled to myself at how much we grew up and barely changed. I stayed there just watching the park as my memories flashed before me until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Jaehyun.

"We were supposed to meet at the corner. I was trying to find you for about a good ten minutes" He said.

"I am so sorry. I just... I was just staring at the park and remembering old times" I said blushing while embaressed.

"Don't be embaressed it's normal. That happens sometimes with me too. Come on, we will be late" He said as he started walking.

I followed him and we were just playing around. Once we got to Taeyong's, we knocked, greeted the parents and went downstairs to meet up with them. Once we got downstairs, we saw them all smooching.

*cough cough*

"Yah! You can stop smooching, we are here now" I said hiding my face.

"What she said" Jaehyun replied.

"Oh you guys are finally here!" Jihye replied.

"Ne, ne now can we start the competition?" I asked.

"You really want to play video games huh! Ara, well here is the list" Taeyong said as he handed me the list.

Me and Jaehyun looked at it and read the sheet.

*on the sheet*

Competition/ who vs who:

Day1:
Jihye vs Chaeyoung

Taeyong vs Jaehyun

Ten vs Eun

Today I was competing with Ten. This is going to be easy then since I know his weekness. Jihye against Chaeyoung will be fun to watch! Then Taeyong and Jaehyun, this will be a blast! I could learn his weekness by watching him play. Then the games have started. Jihye and Chaeyoung were fun to look at with them both yelling at eachother. In the end Chaeyoung won this round by like a couple points. Then it was mine and Ten's turn. Let's just say the game lasted an hour since we were both pretty good. The girls cheered for me and the boys cheered for Ten. In the end, I won by 5 points more. You could see the dissapointment in Ten's face from being defeated but Jihye cheered him up for sure with kisses and aegyo. It was now Jae and Tae's turn. The game lasted about twenty minutes because Jae did a combo and won of about 10 more points.

"Yah! How are you this good? I feel so bad at my own game" Taeyong said pouting.

"I guess the games were just easier for me" Jaehyun said laughing.

We have made the list for the next round

Day2:

Chaeyoung vs Jaehyun

Taeyong vs Eun

It was already about 11pm so we started a movie. We chose a horror movie and let's just say it was funny. Every single jumpscare, the girls would scream and hides themselves in their boyfriend's chest. I on the other hand, I was eating popcorn from the bowl sitting next to Jaehyun laughing at the screen. As I was getting more popcorn, I felt a hand on my hand in the bowl. I turn around and see Jaehyun starring at me. I take my hand out of the bowl and apologize.

"Mianhe, I didn't see your hand in there" I said blushing. Good thing the lights were off.

"It's fine" He says as he flashes me a smile.

The movie finished and I turned around to look at the others, they were all sleeping. Jaehyun was also awake and he stared at me.

"Should we watch another movie? I am not tired" He said.

"Sure and I am not either" I said as I went to put another movie.