FIFTY EIGHT

CHAPTER 58

"Fighting!" They both said.

"Fighting!" I added.

"Kaja" Ten said and we left to go get the girls.

*Eun's pov*

We were all ready and Rei stayed in the living room downstairs to wait for us already dressed. I sat on Jihye's bed and looked at them smiling.

"You girls look amazing" I said.

"So do you" Chaeyoung added.

"Eun, could you take a picture of our dresses jebal?" Jihye asked.

"Sure thing" I said opening the camera.

I snapped the pictures and showed it to them.

Jihye's dress:

Chaeyoung's dress:

Chaeyoung's dress:

They thanked me and the doorbell rang

They thanked me and the doorbell rang. Jihye yelled at Rei so he could open the door and that we would be down in a bit. I got up and I held my stomac since I felt all the anxiety tie in a not in my stomac. The girls looked my way and held both my hands.

"Don't stress. You are pretty enough to rock this party" Jihye said.

"Ne. Don't worry everything will go well" Chaeyoung added.

"Arraseo let's go" I replied.

The girls left down first and I stayed up to calm down a bit until the girls told me that Jaehyun decided to stay outside since he was called by his eomma. I came downstairs and I could see Ten and Taeyong looking at me wide-eyed. I felt nervous and hid my face with the leather jacket I was holding.

"What? Is it that bad?" I asked them.

"Aniyo. This is different than usual" Ten said.

"I never thought that you would actually be adorable in a dress Taeyong added" Chuckling a bit embaressed.

"I agree with Taeyong on that" Ten said also chuckling.

"Arasseo guys, we know she is pretty. Let's go now to prom" The girls said.

Rei was also surprised to see me and smiled. When we got outside. I stepped out the door and got down the steps and stayed there.

Ten gave Jaehyun a pat on the back and told him to turn my way.  

*Jaehyun's pov*

As I look behind me, I see Eun standing there blushing and embaressed.

My eyes went wide seeing her and I also blushed

"You look amazing" I said barely able to make these words come out of my mouth.

"Gomawo..." She said.

"Alright lovers, let's go to prom" Taeyong added while dragging Chaeyoung with him.

*Eun's pov*

We followed the others into the car and left with them to school. When we got there, Jaehyun held my hand with a smile and we walked inside. It was gorgeous with the decorations and beautiful lights, a huge empty space to dance and have fun with tables for when we will be having our meal. all of us get stopped so we could take photos as a group and as couples and I accepted for once. We took the pictures and went to get them printed after. Finally, we got inside the venue and sat our designated seats waiting for the anoucement for our meal and for the teacher to give their speech. The teacher said her speech and the food was delivered to our seats. We ate and then there was music that came on for everyone to go enjoy themselves. The boys went together on a very hype song and danced their hearts out. Jihye, Chaeyoung and I were having a blast looking at them goofing around and laughing. I looked at Jaehyun with a smile and he looked back at me smiling.

"Eun, let's go dance shall we?" The girls asked me.

"Aniyo. You know I can't dance" I said embaressed and pouting.

"It's just this once. Eun jebal!" Jihye said pleading.

"You guys go without me. I seriously can't" I said sadly.

"Arraseo, if you say so, but if Jaehyun asks you for a slow dance, yiu cannot deny because now we will be dissapointed" Chaeyoung said almost scolding me.

"Ara, ara. I will now go have fun with the guys" I said.

The girls left to join the boys. Rei came and sat next to me with a smile on his face.

"Aren't you joining them?" He asked me.

"I should ask the same to you. You are part of our family too" I said.